Ap-leder Jonas Gahr Støre states that the party's conclusion in varslersakene against the former deputy chair Trond Giske says.
Trond Giske told last October that the cases should be re-opened. We have now considered this, and concluded that the conclusions drawn from the 25. January in the last stand, " says Støre to the Newspaper.Set period
Ap-the leader stresses that it involves the following:
- Giske has breached the party's guidelines, and it's got its consequences. Now we can put a final punctuation mark and look forward. It is important for varslerne, not to experience more uncertainty.
So is Giske and party agree eom to disagree about something. But we are also agreed to put a dot.No prevents for Giske
the Letter from the Labour party to Giske, that the avgåtte the deputy chair let out on his Facebook page on Thursday evening, ends like this:
"We want to help you exercise your office and find your place in the party's work in a good way, in and outside the stortingsgruppa, and look forward to good cooperation about this. It is not something that today is an obstacle to your full participation in the party."
- It is, in other words opened up a Giske-comeback?
- We said already as we concluded last January that the party had not further sanctions. Now it is up to him to regain tilit and do their job, both in the county of Trøndelag and the party, answer Store.Talked with whistleblowers
- you Will say anything to varslerne?
I think it is good for varslerne that the case is closed. I have talked with varslerne in the day, and my hovedinntrykk is that they are satisfied that the conclusion from the January not are in any doubt. It is also good for Trond Giske and party.
- Why is it good for Giske?
- It is good for all parties that we can now put a period. Also we get to agree that we disagree on some points.