There is good news for homeowners that go with the thoughts to divest villaidyllen with garden and carport or perhaps take loans in the home equity.
For the first time in four years increases the selling prices of houses more than the selling prices of apartments.
It shows a inventory of price developments for the first quarter of 2019, as Boligsiden.dk stands behind.
- There is good demand for villas - not only in the big cities, but across the country. And it provides an extra pressure on prices, says boligøkonom and communication director Birgit Daetz.
It appears by the statistics that the selling prices of houses in the first quarter was two percent above the level for the first three months of 2018.
For comparison, the prices of condos increased by 1.7 percent compared to last year.
the Figures also show that it is set in large parts of the country, sold to the rising prices.
- the Prices have increased in many municipalities, there usually is not on the top 10 list. In 62 out of 98 municipalities, we have seen that prices have risen compared to a year ago, says Birgit Daetz.
Particularly in Nsw have householders had a good year. Here are the prices on average increased by 3.4 percent.
Birgit Daetz call it "healthy increases".
- Especially because we can see that the trend has spread to even more parts of the province, she says.
There will be still traded plenty of occasions, but just for a little lower prices than in the past.
- With the high prices that have been on the condos in the big cities, so there are many who think: I Wonder what I can get of the house for the same money.
- So there are still many who are interested in buying apartments, but they will just not give as much, as the sellers will have. So it's been increasingly a buyer's market, says Birgit Daetz.
the Figures also show that there are given significantly greater reduction in the prices of condos across the country compared with the same period last year.