In the morning is held on the first grundlovsceremoni in Copenhagen, where Inger Støjberg will be ready to welcome new Danish nationals welcome.
- It is now a legal requirement that applicants must act in a 'respectful' to Inger Støjberg, by giving hand.
- In the comments to 'Act amending the Danish nationality, etc.' is that the 'hand pressure involves a touch of palm against palm..'
- I am tempted to ask the law-enforcement handshake-politicians how hand pressure enforced?'
so begins Sikandar Siddique, folketingskandidat for the Alternative, a contribution to the debate on respect, palms, and citizenship. Sikandar seems namely the handshake-the claim is needless, and seems that it should be up to the new Danish nationals themselves, to choose how they would like to say thank you. His post goes thus:
- The 'palm of the hand against the palm of the hand' be with horizontally outstretched hand or a fresh 'high-five' do it?
- it Must be a good solid 'knogleknuser handshake' or is a slattent 'karkluds-handshake', ok? the
- Must be on the presidential show address in the elbow or earlier spat in the fists, like a good jysk horse-trading?
- The statutory handshake to the myndighedsrepræsentant, which presents the statsborgerbeviset has created unclear disagreement among the political enforcers, and left a handful of questions.
- F. ex. the exposed Party the party lost values, to be neither for or against the proposal, and later to announce that the S would not apply the ceremony, if they got into power.
in spite of the fact that the ceremony is a part of the indfødsretsaftale's even made together with the government, SF and DF in June 2018. Typical socialist fedtspil of respect to their political allies 'Pianists' in the DF, the party disagreeing members and potentially 'håndsky' voters.
- But is there really a 'robust' problem, which we absolutely must legislate us out of by introducing the 'håndslags-control'? the
Many mayors will not require handshake
- the Many mayors do not experience that new citizens refuse to give the hand, and several of them will not even lay a hand to håndtryksceremonien. the
- Håndtryksfornægtelse 'enforced' in Denmark alone, when individual politicians raises the profile of themselves by not sticking luffen forward, and as Iran's ambassador would not give the paw to the Pia Kjaersgaard. the
- Our dear crown Princess Mary was håndtryksmæssig ignored on the royal visit in Riyadh. The sweat, but a saudi-chauvinistic attitude is a saudi phenomenon, like the President Trumps two lower-case handshake refusal to Chancellor Merkel for his own account.
And 1-2 resident 'håndtryksekstremisters' handshake-phobia sufficient basis to legislate on a håndtryksceremoni?
- the Hand on the heart, so perceived it most often dis-respectful not to accept an outstretched hand, but in a modern society should be any greet, as you will, and then take the evs. negative consequences of own evs. rude 'handshake-disobedience', writes He, but what are you thinking?