Wednesday night was a 21-year-old man shot in the head in its own housing on Yven in Sarpsborg. In the initial questioning to the man have explained that he was sought out and shot by masked gjerningspersoner.
Politiadvokat Marte Sofie Kjellesvig says that the police still haven't arrested anyone in connection with the case.
- do you Have any suspects?
- There is no information that holds to it, " says Kjellesvig to the Newspaper and stated that they still go out from that there is more than one offender.
the Police says that the information in the case suggests that the man is shot in the head.Sentenced a few days ago,
The offended was recently sentenced for a number of criminal offences that were committed in 2017 and 2018. The most serious, he was sentenced for, was a sale of 400 grams of marijuana which took place about a year ago.
the Court considered the fact that the 21-year-old acknowledged all conditions, and that this has had significance for the investigation of the circumstances, as mitigating. The man was sentenced to 21 days ' imprisonment and 100 hours of samfunnsstraff.
"the Defendant has since march 2018 stopped with all the drugs, and has cut contact with rusmiljøet," it says in the judgment.
Suspect you that the incident may be linked to the recent trial, or the environment, the offended person was previously a part of?
- We are investigating many different hypotheses, " says Kjellesvig.SHOT: the 21-year-old was shot in the head in a neighborhood of Yven in Cardiff on Wednesday evening. Photo: Tore Meek / NTB Scanpix Show more Written out
21-year-old, who was shot in the head, was in the course of the Thursday written out from hospital.
- do you Know what weapon has been used?
- we have no information about.
But the 21-year-old was shot in the head last night, and is now discharged from the hospital?
- It is correct.
Furthermore enlightens Kjellesvig that krimteknisk still working at the scene of the crime, and that the offended person is still in questioning with the police.Skytedrama
on Thursday morning told jourhavende lawyer in the case, Jon Granrud, that they got the message about skyteepisoden at 21 on Wednesday night. The offended person had managed to take care of a neighbor, who notified police.
the Message sparked an armed politiaksjon, and large forces were inserted as well as that the crime scene was blocked off.
Sarpsborg Arbeiderblad has been in contact with one of the neighbors in the residential area in Yven. He tells us that he was about to put on a movie when he suddenly heard a loud bang.
the Man screamed and was bleeding heavily from the head, but was picked up by paramedics and taken to hospital for treatment, " says the neighbor, according to the newspaper.Investigated in the night
the Man was conscious when he was sent to the Hospital Østfold in Kalnes.
Granrud told that it was unknown how many shots are fired, but says that the police have investigated the incident in the course of the night.
- We have made the questioning of the offended person, made technical investigations outside the residence and searched with dogs. Thursday morning will the actual scene be examined by the krimteknikere, " he says.Man shot in the head in Sarpsborg