Since the public accounts committee on Thursday troppede up in the Danish parliament's Finance committee to discuss the state of disputed accounts, did not materialize Henrik Sass Larsen as the only one of the six auditors.
the Meeting acted otherwise on a case in which Sass has referred to as a ’scandal’.
’for private reasons, I had no opportunity to participate in the meeting with the Finance committee. My other activities have been planned long before the meeting with the Finance committee was provided, and I had not the opportunity to amend the original agreement’, says the explanatory statement from the group chairman in a written comment, which The press officer has sent to Ekstra Bladet.
by the same token, insists it, that there is talk about a meeting that was not mandatory for the public accounts committee.
nevertheless arouses Henrik Sass Larsen's lack of presence wonder among the members of the Finance committee. It was not any meeting of the Finance committee.
the public accounts committee met up to discuss a crucial case, as has been Henrik Sass Larsen's interest in the past. Namely, the stay rod in the national budget, which is not least linked with the TAX's miserable ability to recover the danes ' debt to the public.
background notes the Finance committee chairman, Joachim B. Olsen (LA):
– This meeting acted basically on the major issues that have been in the TAX, and that we are in progress with clean up in them. Henrik Sass has recently very publicly intervened in the case as statsrevisor. Therefore, it surprised me yesterday, that he himself was at the meeting with the Finance committee.
From the Liberal party finansordfører, Jacob Jensen, says:
– of course, We can all have reasons not to be able to participate in a given meeting. But it is, after all, a case that Henrik Sass, even recently, have been far advanced in the media, and how he is the Socialist rapporteur on the case on Tuesday in Folketingssalen. It may therefore be extra noticeable, that he - in contrast to all the other state auditors - not had the opportunity to participate in the meeting with the Finance committee.
There was not given a reason for the Sass’ apologies to the Finance committee. But both Jacob Jensen and Joachim B. Olsen has been submitted to the Henrik Sass’ comment to Extra Blade, before they have spoken out on the matter.
the Extra Leaf has previously described how Henrik Sass last year, away from four out of the 11 obligatory meetings of the public accounts committee.
in Addition, the group chairman earlier in the year, away from the three non-mandatory meetings only in the course of a week. Henrik Sass has previously been fixed to Ekstra Bladet, that it is not expected that he participates in this type of meeting.
the Task of statsrevisor submitting the annual 330.000 kr.
on Top of Additional the Magazine's stories about Sass’ pjæk from statsrevisormøderne he chose at the end of February to tell Politiken that he was suffering from a depression last autumn.
But Sass was now back in the fight, the insured's president Mette Frederiksen after gruppeformandens interview in Politiken:
– Henrik Sass Larsen has been through a depression and has reported now that he is back. And therefore, he is of course available to the general political work, including in cooperation with the press.
Statsrevisorernes president, Henrik Thorup (DF), has no comments to that Sass was absent from the meeting of the Finance committee.Despite the mødeafbud: Made Facebook-update
in the Middle of the meeting of the Finance committee, that Henrik Sass had signed up for, advanced P-group chairman with an update on its Facebook page.
Here used the Sass the opportunity to criticize prime minister Lars Løkke Rasmussen's (V) attempt to introduce a minimum wage by law:
'I deeply disagree with Lars Loop in that the politicians should sit and legislate on minimum wage. All places where one has gone down along the way, wages become lower, and the level of social security have been worse. Loop should not have the luck to destroy the Danish model! Zero buddy!'
Extra Magazine asked Sass' comment on how he had time to be on Facebook, when he could not participate in the meeting of the Finance committee.
In the spot corresponding During the press officer, Mads Brandstrup:
’It (the ad on the Facebook, red.) is posted by one of my people. Sass writes itself, but get the press offices to put on.'Sass criticism: It is a scandal, simply
On behalf of the public accounts committee delivered the Henrik Sass recently a crass critique of the mess in the state's accounts – that is, just the theme of Thursday's meeting of the Finance committee.
– It is a scandal, simply. That the government can't get a proper statsregnskab, because you have to make reservations for the value and the correctness of it, said Sass in Berlingske.
part of the state regnskabsrod result in a large uncertainty around the recovery of the Danish debt.
This uncertainty has emerged in the wake of the failed attempt to implement the digital system for recovery, EFI.
Sass came also up on his criticism of the state regnskabsrod by delivering a broadside against the TAX's debt recovery.
In an interview with the Berlingske tidende, said Sass, that he even had lost faith that we danes can get a functioning recovery
– I think never ever, this is going to work particularly well, it sounded from the Sass.
the Statements were also supplemented by a video on The Facebook page under the heading:
’Could skatteskandalen be avoided? Rasmussen, Lars Lokke, and Kristian Jensen was warned again and again. Now we have ended up in a situation where the treasury is emptied for many, many billions.’