Police in Finnmark reported earlier today about a troublesome skabbrev that was far too intrusive in Alta. The fox took all the way up in a stroller that stood out. In barnevogna was ten months old Sander and slept.
- Only the tail stood out through the canopy, the fox stood over the face of the baby, " says operasjonsleder Erik Jakobsen in Finnmark police district to iFinnmark.
- Skabbreven is sick and it is certainly starved and not able to find food in a normal way, " he continues.- Have been bitten
Papa Bear Milliam Angell has just come home from the emergency room when he speaks with the Newspaper.
the Doctor stated that he has been bitten by the fox, " says Angell.
his Son was there and sleeping in the cart outside the family home, when her parents suddenly heard a strange sound from the speech baby monitor will allow.
I should arrange the drawing materials to dattera mi at the age of four, when I suddenly heard a grinding noise on speech baby monitor will allow. When I went down to see, then I heard guttungen scream, " says Angell, who is still shocked by what the family experienced in the day.
When I came out so there was a skabbrev with your head inside the cart. I grabbed an object and threw it against the fox, he continues.- Aggressive
He roared and did his best to scare away the fox, but the animal came after.Photo: Private Show more
I took hold of the cart with one hand and had dragged it up the stairs. The fox followed and showed a very aggressive behavior.
After getting his son safely in the house, he tore up the netting and be able to their dismay see that his son was injured.
" We lifted him up and saw that he was bleeding from the cheek. We quickly picked ourselves up and got to doing the wound, but then something that resembled both bite and kloremerker. Then there was of course vehemently in the home. My body was full of adrenaline, but his wife had calmed down both me and dattera, " says Angell.- Thought the worst
the Family came to the emergency room, and was quickly out to notify both the police and viltnemnda.
- It is clear that one thinks the worst. What would have happened if I had been a few seconds later there? Thank god that it went well, for the fox was obviously hungry for more, " says Angell.
He tells that he never had seen for themselves that such a thing could happen.
- Here in Finnmark, it is normal that the children sleep out in the fresh air, but there is no one we have talked about that have heard about something similar. This is madness, and it has put a proper fear in us. He's not going to sleep out there anymore, to put it that way.
After a tour of the emergency room has the son been treated with antibiotics, as well as got a cream home that will be used if the wounds would start to scratch.
- It seems to go well. We have followed up with vaccines all the way, so he didn't stivkrampesprøyte. The damage is not serious, but you never know what kind of diseases that fox may have had. Now we need to just follow this up closely, and see what happens, " says Angell.
Sanders sister dared not to be at home after the incident.
She is with my grandmother and says that she wants to be there in a few days, " he says.- Never heard of similar
the Police says to iFinnmark that they do not recommend children sleeping out in the Alta, so the situation is now. Viltnemnda is also notified, and a ettersøksgruppe trying to find the fox to kill it.
- I have talked with ettersøksgruppa. Where are the hunters with over 30 years experience who says they've never heard about anything similar. It is clear that it is particularly.
It says Siv Kristin Ryeng, the leader of the Viltnemnda in Alta, to Dagbladet.
She tells us that altaværingene not unfamiliar with the skabbrev that draws in against the settlement, but that it is highly unusual that they come so close to people today.
- Skabbrev we see every single year. It is also common that they draw close to the buildings when they are hungry. If you see a sick fox in the neighborhood, so one should call the police at 02800. If you have been hunting test and have an approved weapons, so one can also kill the animal yourself. For one to euthanize animals who are suffering, " she says.RESPECT the CAT: Terese Mountains receive daily visits by a wild fox, but there's no doubt who's the boss Video: Terese Mountains Show more Hunts
She tells us that ettersøksgruppa is to look for the fox, but that it is demanding conditions.
- If it is sick, so it can lay down. But if it has powers, so it can go far. It is not only easy to find the fox in the dark here in the evening. But if they don't find it today, so continue ettersøksgruppa in the morning, " says Ryeng.
In addition, Angell contacted friends who are going to help try to find the fox.
I have talked with several friends that are small game hunters, and informed the entire community that it is an aggressive skabbrev in the area, " he says to Dagbladet.AS HAVING BREAK-ins: Marc Gilbert experienced a nightmare when he suddenly heard a voice inside of his two-year-old daughter's bedroom. It turned out that webcam and speech baby monitor will allow was hacked. Video: KameraOne Show more Show more