In eastern Jutland rye bread (not just brown bread. At least not when we are talking about the famous Aros-rye bread, which for many years has been hit over the counter in Langeneß bakeries.
In september 2018, took over the bakery Lagkagehuset namely Langeneß-bagerierne, and it has got the sales of the traditional Aarhus bread to go not so hot as in the past.
the Bread is actually been so very friendly. thought an angry customer, he instead chose to use it as missiles. More on that later.
the change of ownership has meant that the recipe has been changed, so the van is fully organic, but it does not fall in the good soil of faithful customers.
although for some perhaps 'only' is talking about rye bread, the taste, according to the loyal Aros fans changed so much that Lagkagehuset has received a storm of inquiries from furious customers on everything from social media such as Facebook and Instagram in the stores and even through the letters.
the Article continues under the picture ...
The succulent, spongy taste of Aros-the van has disappeared, the sounds, the criticism from the disappointed fans. Photo: Pr-photo/Langeneß Bakery
On Facebook has Lagekagehuset Langeneß, as bagerierne now called, in particular, experienced the wrath of customers, who are demanding answers as to why the new owners have chosen to change the recipe for the popular rye bread.
One of them is 51-year-old Bo Hermansen from Langeneß at Aarhus. He elaborates on his criticism of the new Aros-rye bread for Extra Magazine.
- It does not taste as good as the old. It is the one thing. The other thing is that it will be dry in no time. It made it old not either. It could be out in five days, without being dry.
Lagkagehuset justifies on Facebook the different taste, you have chosen to use organic ingredients and a different sourdough. But the explanation gives Bo Hermansen, who on a daily basis working as industribager, not a lot.
- It is something fudge, and they should be ashamed. The taste has always been good, and the van has always been the best in the city, but this is a sekundavare. They take the ass of the people, and I refuse to believe that it is only the use of organic product that get the taste to change so much. I will not pay for, are raging.
Bo Hermansen hope that Lagkagehuset will reconsider to get the old Aros-rye bread back on the shelves in their relatively food. The same hope Monica Kertesz from Aarhus.
- after all, They have changed the van for the worse. The old remained fresh and was juicy in a long time. The new will be both dry and boring too quickly. When one gives up to 40 pounds, must therefore, stay fresh, she says to Ekstra Bladet.
- I like ecology and I would like to pay extra for it, but the taste must be also good. I bought it new bread once, but it was enough, and I will not buy it again, beats the 33-year-old Monica Kertescz fixed.
At Lagkagehuset is the east jutland uprising not gone unnoticed - quite the contrary. Ekstra Bladet has tried repeatedly to get a comment from the nationwide bakery chain started, but it has not been possible.
in turn, says Anne Mette Buus, who is the head of brand and product management, to TV2 Østjylland, to the tone of the complaints has been hard on the young bagerekspedienter.
the war between the customers and the Lagkagehuset escalated when an angry customer threw a Aros-rye bread in through the hatch in the bageriets drive-ins.
- we have not experienced before. Our employee got something of a surprise, says Anne Mette Buus.
The many inquiries from angry customers have been Lagkagehuset to put signs up in stores in Aarhus, because they have felt themselves obliged to explain smagsforskellene in the new Aros-rye bread and ask customers not to complain to our sales personnel include.
Simultaneously insist that the baking of rye bread is baked in the same way as in the past.
- It is the same recipe, but sourdough tastes different, and it is our assessment that it is our sourdough, which makes the most loyal Aros-rugbrødsfans can taste the difference, explains Anne Mette Buus.
It remains to be seen whether the anger kundestorm get Lagkagehuset to go back to the original Aros-rye bread.
Coup - 11. aug. 2018 - at. 17:50 the discount Store revealed: Hides the prices of 150 common goods
the Body and the training I count in no way calories
Food - 16. apr. 2018 - at. 20:57 the Fda warns: Throw the van out with the same