the Danish superliga club AC Horsens has sold the 16-year-old stortalent Jeppe Kjær for the Dutch football club Ajax Amsterdam.
It informs Horsens on Friday night on its website.
Horsens head coach Bo Henriksen rejoice over the fact that Jeppe Kjaer now will have fulfilled his boyhood dream.
- This is close to the ultimate case for all parties, and we can only wish Jeppe Kjær, family, and Ajax pretty happy with it here drømmeskifte.
- He will come down to a club who have complete grip on all the details, in relation to young players, and he gets the best frames, he can wish for.
- I have no doubt that he is a big player in the shroud, and he has the mentality to deal with it and go all the way.
- That he has on someone also deserved, and I'm happy on his behalf, " says Bo Henriksen to the club's website.
Even though Horsens does not reveal the sales price, so recognises the manager that the economic element in the deal is very satisfactory:
- For us as a club is clearly the biggest sale ever, and it becomes difficult to surpass.
- as we can well afford to be proud of in these times, where the clubs are still struggling with the economic consequences in terms of the covid-19, says Bo Henriksen.
Jeppe, as He only managed to play 11 førsteholdskampe for AC Horsens.
See also: Rang five minutes after the Brøndby-collapse
See also: Touting of his contract
See also: Amazing triumph