It is probably very good that the DR chose to wait a single day to send out their press release regarding the renewal of the radio news out, so the listeners do not think they are victims of a subtle April fools ' day.
In the message, it appears that, from Tuesday 2. april 12: 00 noon will be picked by the traditional rådhusklokker, as we know, heralds the middagsnyhederne.
According to the DR is there for many listeners, who jumps from when the bells begin to bimle loose.
- We create a better coherence between the 12-Radioavisen, right, and program up to 12 o'clock. To do this, we shorten the bells a little and put a quiet beat. Thus, we will maintain some of the relatively many listeners who otherwise fall from, when they hear the right. Additionally, we work with a clearer aural separation of the spots in the radio news, which also helps to make the content more understandable and give it a contemporary expression, " says director of DR News, the Timeliness and Districts Sandy French, who call the changes the biggest renewal of the radio news for many years.
the Sound of the right will now be packed into a slightly more modern sound on the DR. Photo: raadhus.kk.dk
in Addition to the renewal of the old bells will also be looked at among other things, changes in tempi and dynamics.
- the radio news in the future will contain a healthy balance between what is important and what is of public concern. Listeners will find that we are increasingly going to work with the dynamic radio, where the change of tempo and strong hosts plays a large and important role to make radio news more understandable for all. We will create modern, relevant news on the radio, which brings listeners across age, geography, education and employment, explains Sandy French.
In many lytteres ears is the festive season's impact votes mean correct Danish, both in language and pronunciation. In the future there will also be work with the host language, and they will come to speaking the language of the listeners speaks, information from DR.
- We are going to work very much with the language, because we want to explain the difficult subjects better than we have done so far. It will anyone might experience as a forfladigelse, but it means that people can better understand the world, when we speak the languages, which the listeners themselves are talking. The radio news is not homework, it is a knowledgeable and trustworthy friend who tells you the essential and relevant news from Denmark and around the world, regardless of your age and education, no matter where you live, and what you are doing.
In the course of a week listening about three million to at least one radioavis, and a normal morgenradioavis has about a million listeners. Thus the radio news the undisputed most used nyhedsmedie in Denmark.
the festive season's impact story:
1. august sends the Press Radioavis for the first time. It is edited by the daily newspapers. It is also dagbladenes organizations that hire employees to Press Radioavis, which is an autonomous part of the Danish broadcasting corporation, later the Danish broadcasting corporation.
the air time will be extended with a middagsudsendelse in addition to the two aftenudsendelser. The same year, the Niels Grunnet, editor-in-chief, and he leads the radio news the following 32 years.
Dr, changes name to Danmarks Radio.
the Radio gets lytterklager over, that a lady now reads the news up in the radio news. It is the journalist Alice Vestergaard, who is the DR's first female newsreader.
1. July is the end with the influence of the newspapers. The Danish Radio takes over the news coverage outside the newspaper the option to edit the news and hire staff. The press Radioavis is now called simply the radio news.
the radio news get a competitor in the form of TV news, which goes in the air 15. October o'clock, 20.
the radio news steps up with timenyheder of five-minute duration.
DR collects the radio news, TV Avisen, DR Online (the internet) in the DR News.
P3 is given its own radioavis, which is called P3 News.read more Close