the Whole upper floor of a villa burned down on Fuglebakken in Brylle on Funen Sunday around 14.30.
It confirms the duty officer at The Police Lars Thede.
- We have a presumption that it may be due to the heat of a halogen lamp, " says Lars Thede.
the Villa houses the two apartments, and the fire broke out in the upper apartment, where a mother with her two children aged respectively seven years and 14 months lived. In the lower apartment, lived a young man.
- All out and all are unharmed, says Lars Thede.
the Citizens of Brylle has been exceptionally helpful in this case, where the family lost everything after the massive fire in the villa, the sounds from the police.
- In no time at huddle citizens from Brylle together and gave clothes, shoes and diapers to the family, explains vagtchefen and adds, that it is very rare that you see this kind of thing.
He therefore sends a big praise to the citizens of Brylle for their help to the family.