During this 72-hour period during which it is forbidden to drive to the user, the prefect may issue an order of suspension of a driving licence for a period of 6 months or 1 year in case of a traffic accident resulting in the death of a person or causing a personal injury.
The offender will also be fined for his or her offences by fixed penalty he will be able to challenge later, before the police judge and will be sanctioned with a withdrawal point.
What crimes committed simultaneously with the use of a telephone, expose now the offender to suspension of his driver's license?
1. The fact, not to maintain, in normal operation, the vehicle near the right edge of the roadway.
2. Driving, in normal operation, on the left side of a roadway to two-way traffic;
3. The fact that the driver who is about to bring a change in the direction of the vehicle, or to slow down the pace of does not notify its intention to the other road users, especially when it will shift to the left, cross the road, or when, after a stop or parking lot, he wants to regain his place in the current of the circulation;
4. The fact of not complying with the safety distances between the vehicles;
5. The offences of crossing or overlapping continuous line;
6. The non-compliance with the judgment absolute in front of a red traffic light, fixed or flashing, of a fire reserved for cyclists and pedestrians;
7. The non-compliance of the judgment of a yellow traffic light fixed;
8. The offences of speeding;
9. The fact, for any driver, not to remain the master of its speed or not to reduce the light of the circumstances of circulation;
10. The violations of the rules of exceedance (ex: overtaking by the right side, interfering with the traffic coming in front, accelerating as one is about to be exceeded, ...);
11. The refusal of priority to stop and give right of way;
12. The refusal of priority to the passage to the pedestrian.The editorial team conseilleZone meeting: railway station in PVCovid-19: what to do in case of delay of delivery of a vehicle neufPV in the business, not of denunciation in the business individuellesCovid-19: can we get a reduction in his insurance premium?Covid-19, when the excess speed is déconfinentSujetsDroit of the usagerTéléphone The VolantInfraction The Code Of The Route9 commentairesJulien B 3the 22/05/2020 at 06:47 pm
When one kills an innocent person by the non-compliance with the code of the road, lifetime ban from driving !Fafa31le 21/05/2020 22:50
Still a law rogue moved in soft while the media are focused on the COVID
Just like the cycle tracks put in place in any discretion during the confinement!
Go here we go again, sanctions....taxes....prohibitionsRead the 9 comments