It is causing a stir in the Palace, to the well-known boxer Patrick Nielsen on Sunday jumped out as a ’prospect’ in rockergruppen Satudarah.
And not least concern, because topidrætsmanden so far has been a role model for children and young people, while he in the future is an ambassador for an international criminal grouping - and, incidentally, highlights its new ’bikerliv’ as an anti-racism project.
- To turn the society back when you become a member of such a grouping, says The Conservative political rapporteur, Mette Abildgaard.
- It makes me tremendously sad, to a man - there has been a sportsidol and a role model for many - now stands proudly posed in pictures with his rockervest. He get the law to stand as a new role model, as a member of this cool new club. Without being told, what they are responsible for, says Mette Abildgaard.
See also: patrick's rocker-lie: Refused future membership
Idrætsordfører Malte Larsen (P) is also upset bokserens choice. S-she is læreruddannet with long experience from work with children and young people:
- It is deeply problematic that the role models for young people, joining in an organization where there is an over-representation of convicted. I don't care for the coupling between sport and crime.
- I am very worried that he still comes to serve as a role model for young people in his new role as a member of a rockerklub, says Malte Larsen.
- I think actually also that the sport should put distance to it. I know that the professional boksesport is something else than Denmark Boxes-Union. But I also think that the professional should consider, where their borders, continues Malte Larsen.
Mette Abildgaard points out, moreover, that the media should be aware of our responsibility. In Patrick's case, she refers to the article in BT on Sunday, where the boxer got away with presenting its affiliation to the rygmærke group as an anti-racism project.
Posed in his new rockervest found the 29-year-old boxer, that he hoped to switch the title as a prospect out with a full-fledged membership.
– I was thinking; I wonder what it's going to require of him to become a full member? It could have be really interesting if the reporter had asked him some questions about it. Or some critical questions about what it really is for a group, which according to Europol's definitions is categorized as a criminal grouping, explains Mette Abildgaard. Ekstra Bladet has tried to get a comment from Patrick Nielsen.
the Detective a triumphant success and the public: How is Patrick Nielsen's new club