the Consumer ombudsman has said that we like to do.
something like sounded parkeringsfirmaet ParkParks defense, as the last week ended up in a tremendous whirlwind. The company's customers were, to put it mildly furious that it had been suddenly pulled 300 dollars on their account.
According to the ParkParks and ceo, Michael Buch Sandager, however, there was a change in the company's business model, which the Consumer ombudsman had said 'o.k' to.
But the image, the Consumer ombudsman can not recognize.
- We do not have any information that suggests that we should have given ParkPark such approval. We have therefore asked the company for an explanation, so we can get to the bottom of the case, says Jeppe Hunsdahl, head of section hos the Danish Consumer ombudsman.
He adds that the ParkPark must answer the statement at the latest on Friday.
the Article continues under the picture ...
the Contractor Mads Peter Veiby was rich on selling the mobile service provider M1 to Telmore. He is both the founder and co-owner of ParkPark. Photo: Gregers Tycho
In the last week concluded the Consumer council Think that ParkParks approach was illegal, because the company does not in advance have received the customer's consent to withdraw the 300 dollars.
In this context, ParkPark-director Michael Buch Sandager to Ekstra Bladet, the Danish Consumer ombudsman was 'disagree' in that the act required the customers ' consent.
Behind the ParkPark
Founded in 2013.
Has its headquarters in Aalborg.
With ParkParks app you can park your car at the parking lots in 15 different municipalities.
the Company had announced in its latest financial accounts a surplus of 400,000 crowns.
In the accounts, writes the auditor, BDO that the company has 'reported false vat returns to the tax administration'.
But with the consumers ' ombudsman has a very different view of the dialogue with the ParkPark.
Our data shows that we have not had a dialogue with the company about it here. It is also the reason why we now have asked for an explanation, says Jeppe Hunsdahl from the Consumer ombudsman.
the consumer ombudsman's task is to monitor whether companies comply with the bl.a. the marketing practices act.
See also: Council on parkeringsfirma: Looks like a law-breaking
Ekstra Bladet has asked ParkParks and ceo, Michael Buch Sandager, explain the confusion.
- I have received a request from the Consumer ombudsman. The corresponding I, and so I think that we should let the matter lie. I do not intend to respond to you in a case, where I'm about to answer the consumers ' ombudsman, says he, when the Extra Blade catches him on the phone.
- Keeps you stuck In, that I have been a 'o.k.' from the Consumer ombudsman in this matter?
- I maintain that we have consulted with the Consumer ombudsman, who has said that our approach was good enough.
- the Consumer ombudsman tells me that they do not believe they have discussed this matter with you?
- I have no more to add. I have no desire to talk with you. Sentence.
Angry customers writing daily to ParkPark on Trustpilot. You can get an overview of the dialogue here.