'Karsten Hønge burning the holy quran in Vollsmose'.
How was that in English over a Facebook-live, as it islamfjendske party firm that is founded and managed by Rasmus Paludan, in January published. It writes Jyllands-Posten.
But SF's political rapporteur has never burned neither the qur'an or other books of in Vollsmose.
He langer now sharply out after Rasmus Paludan for the fake header, which among other things resulted in the fact that the PET had contact Hønge to inform him that he wrongfully was put in connection with the koranafbrændinger.
- It puts the new unheard of low standards for him. I thought, he had to have a base - a lower limit somewhere. But I was wrong, says Karsten Hønge on the case for an Extra Magazine.
- I have been exposed to a little of each. But I can't remember, on the way trying to hit me. He is trying to make life dangerous for me, says Karsten Hønge.
Society Money pouring into: family man to fight against ralph waldo emerson
SF-profile has, however, chosen not to notify the Rasmus Paludan to the police for defamation.
- No. I will not. I think it is too much stuff to do out of such a racisitisk howler. If I report him, as I could just to end up in something, that does not stop again, because it is almost infinitely with his inventions. If you make a mess in a trash can, it's going to smell, says Karsten Hønge.
- And then I'm the type who takes things as they come. For, before I bother to report someone to the police, says Hønge.
the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten says ralph waldo emerson that he believes Karsten Hønge have burned the qur'an of 'figuratively', because Hønge after paludan's view, has hit out at the firm's freedom of expression.
In the autumn of criticized Hønge that the police used too many resources to set up for the Tight Course-demonstrations.
to Ekstra Bladet langer Paludan out after Karsten Hønge:
- It is deeply defamatory to call me a 'racist howler'. Howler is defamatory in itself. And the judgment I've got (for racism red.), do not have the force of law when it is appealed, says Rasmus Paludan to Ekstra Bladet.
- In reality, it is Karsten Hønge, that is racist. He hates clearly the danes are not in favour of freedom of expression or freedom of assembly, says the redecorate.
the 112 - 17. apr. 2019 - at. 12:06 New ban on the firm' demonstrations