"the Woman had a sharp surprise in the kebab – a suspended needle."
"But köttleverantören do not understand the media interest."
"– It's about a cannula, not 500, " he says to the local newspaper."
"It was during the end of last week that a woman got a nasty dining experience when she ate at a restaurant in Katrineholm, sweden. The woman had ordered a kebabtallrik with meat, salad, bread and sauce. But when she took a bite she got something hard in your mouth."
"the Woman spat out the kebab, and then discovered that it was an interrupted cannula she received in her food, something Katrineholm-the Courier was first to report about. "
"She showed the cannula for the staff at the restaurant, which quickly decided not to serve more of the meat came from the same pack. "
"the Needle was 1.5 inches long"
"According to Katrineholm-Courier, the woman notified the event to the municipal environment and health. In the notification she writes that the needle she found in her food was about 1.5 cm long and had approximately the same thickness as the needles used in health care."
"After the incident, the restaurant where the woman ate the kebab made contact with his supplier. They have in turn contacted the company that kebabköttet come from that made the controls and come to the conclusion that the cannula may have come from stunning in case of slaughter."
"But when the woman herself has made contact with the köttleverantören she has been informed that the needle used to give the animals antibiotics, the magazine writes."
" We have not determined that it will from our products at all. We are investigating, " says kebabchefen to the newspaper."
"He adds that he does not understand the media interest for the event:"
"– It's about a cannula, not 500."