"Sex should be a pleasure, but for the woman who suffered an allergic shock of her boyfriend's semen, it was everything else than pleasant. The reason for the reaction, however, was simple, albeit odd."
"A 31-year-old Spanish woman developed a severe allergic reaction, called anaphylactic shock. The woman was hit by heavy vomiting, shortness of breath, and rash over the entire body. She, however, had not been bitten by any insect or eaten anything unusual. Nor had she taken any medications."
"However, she had recently had oral sex with her boyfriend, why the doctors' conclusion was that it was the man's seminal fluid that was the cause."
"Allergic to penicillin"
"That (predominantly) women react to a partner's seminal fluid is rare but it does occur. The seminal fluid is rich in proteins which the body's immune system can react against. The state, in English seminal plasma hypersensitivity, usually, however, only result in milder reactions, such as local itching or swelling."
"In the current case, as the Spanish doctors talks about in the British Medical Journal, showed that the boyfriend had eaten the antibiotics four hours prior to the sex act, specifically, supported by the nato powers amoxicillin. In addition, it was revealed that the woman since childhood been allergic to penicillin, which is not an unusual type of allergy."
"the Doctors think, therefore, that it was this that had caused the reaction. Whether the drugs can be concentrated in the semen in this way, however, is unclear, they write."
"There is little research on the subject, why their advice is to use a condom where applicable. That is to say, if your partner is allergic to antibiotics and if you yourself medicated – and if you crave sex."
"According to the doctors should the reported case to be the first of its kind."