I shall not add hide the fact that it has been very demanding. Organisasjonsutvalget should be a selection that is based on trust, a safe and comfortable place for our members to reach out. When I started I saw at once that here we have to take some grip.NEW CHAIRMAN: Alf Erik Andersen . Photo: Audun Braastad / NTB scanpix Show more
It says Alf Erik Andersen, head of the progress party's organisasjonsutvalg, to Dagbladet. When he took over as manager last fall, was a notice against the former director Helge Other Njåstad the first thing he had to deal with.
- In the course of august was come the signals to the organization about that it could be a leak from the organisasjonsutvalget. This tip was the first case I we had to grasp when I started 3. september, " says Andersen.
He says they immediately started a job with to get an overview.
It was a demanding effort that took a lot of time, " says Andersen, to the Newspaper.the Management announced in October
Organisasjonsutvalget handles matters where there has been a breach of the conservative party's ethical rules. When the central executive committee in the Frp was collected 19. last October, alerted Alf Erik Andersen about their first investigations.
When informed I partiledelsen that we worked with a case that talked about leaks from the organisasjonsutvalget. We had then discovered that the leaks came from Njåstad to one of our representatives in a local branch, " says Andersen.Withdraws from all positions
He says partiledelsen was made acquainted with this, that organisasjonsutvalget got some input from partiledelsen and worked on with it.
According to Alf Erik Andersen, he was in dialogue with Njåstad about this during the whole treatment.Resigned from office in December
When we got to December, selected Njåstad to resign from his position as a member of the central executive committee. It took we to the intelligence. When the Parliament is now collected again, he chooses to resign from their positions here.
- Why do you go out with this only now?
It is because it has been a challenging work for us to get an overview of this. First, in December we had the full view of the cases, the persons, the severity and the sensitive information that was leaked, " he says.
Njåstad led the committee for six years, before his retirement last fall.< p> "A handful of cases"
According to Andersen, it is revealed that he has shared information from "a handful of issues" with a union representative in a local branch of the conservative party.
yesterday, called the selection of the people that are featured in the material.
- There are less than ten cases. We called all of the people it deals with, so that they were prepared and understand that we would go out with this.
How they respond affected?
- the Reactions were mixed. It was not so much immediately anger, but some were obviously disappointed. We found it all appreciate to get this information, " he says.Processed metoo-alerts
Njåstad had the responsibility, among other things, for the right's handling of the nine alerts in the wake of the metoo. Andersen would not comment on The information that it must have been the some of these cases was leaked from.
- I will not go into what issues there have been leaks from, but there are issues with some serious and sensitive information, which makes it have a character that is serious, " he says.
Njåstad justified yesterday the leaks that he needed to get some other eyes on difficult cases.
- When you have dilemmas to take a position, it can be okay to discuss with someone you are comfortable with. I shouldn't have done it, and I should not have shared documents. It was poor judgment, " says Njåstad to NRK.
Njåstad, says to Dagbladet that the information was shared with one partifelle, and that she did not go further with the information.
- I'm keen to clean up the mistakes I have made, and learn as a human being of the mistakes I have made. I said sorry on the gruppemøtet that I have put the party in the situation. It is difficult to say to their colleagues such things, but I take responsibility. I have no desire to explain away, " says Njåstad to the Newspaper.
Alf Erik Andersen says the committee has taken several measures to ensure the work.
We must start the job to earn the confidence and trust in the integrity of the selection, and have taken a number of steps. We have made it so that we have posted all of our processing on an encrypted platform, we have updated our taushetserklæringer. In addition, we have supplemented the selection with two additional members, a working even closer and the faster it can respond to cases that require a faster processing.
- So this has not been good enough in the selection?
It was a room for improvement.No warranty
the Case has not had consequences for the woman Njåstad leaked the information to.
They have seen this way not asked to see the information. In our conversations, it has not emerged that the person had any intention of spreading it further. Consequences against the local union is not something we have considered, " says Andersen.
- Are you sure that it is not leaked information to any other?
of course, We have no guarantees that this is not passed on, but we have confidence in the elected officials who have received this, and feel quite safe that they do not have it.
It was at the end of august in the year that it was known that Njåstad gave himself as the leader of the organisasjonsutvalget. He has previously told Dagbladet that he notified the central executive committee after the congress in the spring that he would not take a new round of committee chairman.
Four years is enough in such a role, which requires more and more time. Combined with the role of fiscal advocate becomes too much, he said then. Also Andersen rejects the opposite Dagbladet that there is any connection between the case against him and the fact that he gave himself as committee chairman.lends itself as "the scandal-boss"