Around at 16:34 on new year's eve, the Berlin fire brigade was to a 13-storey launched high-rise building in the Leipziger Straße 55, Berlin center, after fire had broken out in a kitchen on the eighth floor of the residential house, as a spokesman for the Berlin fire Department reported. Upon Arrival of the rescue forces, the entire floor was smoky, the tenants were trapped in their apartments. Three residents, as well as your dog could be rescued, the spokesman reported that a woman was brought to the examination by the emergency physician with a smoke poisoning in a hospital. The fire triggered a large-scale operation of the fire Department, between the time the fire was approximately 90 emergency services, the fire is now deleted.
Due to the application is locked, the Leipzig street temporarily between wall street and Jerusalem road.