It has become a tradition that the Friday evening features a absolutely free live concert on the dawn.dk.
Earlier, artists such as Mads Langer, Dizzy Mizz Lizzy and Phlake set time in the party, and this Friday at 20:00 is it so Barbara Moleko, which should give the gas Extra the Magazine's readers.
It is something she welcomes, she tells Extra Magazine prior to the concert.
- I have said yes, because I'm hungry to get permission to come out to play. This is also a nice platform where people can hopefully get some joy out of my hunger and their musiklyst, says the 34-year-old singer.
See also: Liberating: No cocks and tits
She think it will be a little bit strange to play without an audience, but she is convinced that it all will probably be a good experience.
- When you've played as long as I have - I'm an old crow gradually - so it's great to play for the audience, for they create some energy, " she says, and continues:
- But it's also about who you play with, and I have a great little band, and we have it so good together. It is nearest just so cool to play together, when we practice, and it here becomes a little a-half practice and half the tv performance. I think it will be good, she says.
Friday is the Barbara Moleko also ready with the album 'I am strong', and the concert is going to offer a mix of new tracks and old hits.
- of Course there are also old numbers. To play a brand new album would also be fat - but we also need to have something that people can sing along with, says the singer.
See also: Danish star: - My world fell apart
recently she told in a great interview with the news agency Ritzau that she in recent years has been through a lot. Two times experienced the she to become pregnant outside the uterus, where she lost the baby, and she ended up also getting a depression.
It has been some tough years for Barbara Moleko, who is delighted that she has come well out the other side. Photo: Liselotte Sabroe/Ritzau Scanpix
the Desire for the music disappeared completely in the midst of the grief, but slowly came back, and after five years of albumspause is Barbara Moleko so again current with new songs.
It will be so nice. I have it as if I have written the thesis and can finally deliver a finished and gennemtæsket task. It gets really fat, she tells Extra Magazine in the interview, conducted prior to the release.
- And this concert is also a celebration of it. There is no tour, because I can not get out, as I would be, if there was not corona. So, I come enough to drink a small glass of wine with them, sitting behind the screens. So we celebrate it together, she says.
the Singer says she has been canceled 12-13 jobs, which she should have played this summer. However, she is fully aware that there are many others in the industry, who have it harder than her.
- But I'm not particularly hard-hit. You have seen the press release, and it has been a fucking hard year, so it couldn't really be worse. I am one of the lucky ones, which is not as hard hit by it, can get some stimulus and have little in the bank - not much, but enough to survive.
- I can hold a little bit longer summer vacation with my daughter and see my mother and my friends. I am adaptable and takes everything as it comes, says Barbara Moleko.
See also: Completely insanely of Seebach
She has planned a tour for the fall, which she hopes she gets the opportunity to play. But until then, it is Extra the Magazine's readers, who get the opportunity to hear her voice.
- People can look forward to brand new music and my beautiful voice, she says with a big grin and continues:
- Not, but they can at least look forward to a happy, Barbara, who really looks forward to play a concert for them.