its Rival's over for him. In popularity and in the Premier League table.
But José Mourinho is not the type that sticks his in. On the contrary.
And before Sunday's storkamp between the new stadium Liverpool and Manchester United will portugiseren also just thrown a small mess after his German colleague Jürgen Klopp.
He has not yet won silverware in his three years at Anfield Road despite participation in three different finals, he points out, and who is alone this year spent 250 million pounds (over two billion) on spillerindkøb.
- I believe that the trophies have meaning, especially if you have the potential to big on them, and if you clearly stated that it is the intention to win, says Mourinho at the following Daily Mail.
- I think that Jürgen has already said that they want to win the Premier League. It is the intention.
- sometimes it's not really smart to say it out loud. But you have potential, you have nothing to hide.
Before the showdown Sunday at 17 at Anfield tops Liverpool the table 16 points ahead of United in sixth place, but it does not prevent Mourinho to taunt.
- It's not just about the money, they (Liverpool) used in the summer, but on many, many other things. A football team is more than that.
- It is a bit like a house. It's not about buying new furniture. You must first work on the house, and when it is finished, you can buy the best possible furniture and live in a great house, it sounds in the Morinhos often a little strange imagery.
He has little to have optimism before Sunday's meeting. He has not lost at Anfield since 2007 and has twice played 0-0 as United boss.
He hopes that several injured players will be ready for the fight. That is the last doubt people like Martial, Smalling, Shaw, Dalot, Darmian and McTominay.