A trip into the city was yesterday afternoon interrupted by a call from Beinta Bak Lamhauges caretaker.
Underboen had noticed that it burned from her balcony, and had immediately contacted the caretaker.
As Beinta Bak Lamhauge came home to her apartment on Amager, she discovered that it was her 11-month-old daughter Brynjas balcony-pram, there had been a fire in the.
It turned out that it was a cigarette butt had ignited the small pram on the balcony.
It got her to write a call out on Facebook.
'the Idea of my daughter's (at best!) burned face, burned itself on my retina! I'm so shocked that one does not think more about, before throwing around firebrands that can ignite the fire! Especially when it is thrown from a window or balcony!', she writes and adds:
'You have no power over where it lands - which in this situation is a scary example! It is deeply irresponsible!
It could have been gone completely wrong for Beintas daughter Photo: Private
the Shock is still sitting in Beinta Bak Lamhauge, en Ekstra Bladet talking with her.
- Imagine if my daughter had slept for dinner at the time, she says, when Ekstra Bladet talking with her.
She has no need to find the person responsible for the burning pram, and have not reported it to the police.
She just wants to be made aware of the consequences it may have, if you throw cigarette butts. However, she has chosen to hang a little note up in the entryway.
Beinta Bak Lamhauge write further in a posting on Facebook, where she draws attention to the problem.
You can read the entire Beinta Bak Lamhauges the lookup here: