A small plug, and then there is the hole forever. So easily it can be done.
Nonetheless, many danes did not, it is okay to let small children get holes in their ears.
But it is blogger and the potential Mascha Vang completely disagree with that.
a short time ago got her own six-year-old daughter, Hollie Nolia, holes in the ears. But actually, the blogger's wish that she had let her daughter pierce much earlier.
she writes on her blog.
- I think it is really sweet when girls have pierced ears. I have never even been outraged that people are doing it early. Actually, I just think that it must people completely though. And now she has (Hollie Nolia, red.) so got holes in the ears. It was not so easy. If she had been quite small, so she had avoided the fear that she felt within, says Mascha Vang for Extra Magazine.
But Vangs six-year-old daughter, Hollie Nolia, was to even ask about it first. Mascha Vang has, in fact, not until the feel like visiting the shitstorm, which she feared would come in the aftermath of the holes.
Mascha Vang live in the day with the boyfriend Troels Krohn-Dehli in Kolding. Photo: Mogens Flindt
Yet she could not resist, to try to persuade Hollie Nolia to get the earrings a few times the last few years.
And when the family moved the pins from the capital to the more provincial Kolding, happened completely automatically something.
- For my sake could she get it when she wanted to, but I just have not even given my daughter pierced ears, because I do not allow people's hysteria about what I did. People have so many opinions about other people's children. But now we have moved from Bergen to Kolding, and it is a crazy difference. Here are all of the holes in the ears. They had simply just not there, where we came from, sounds it.
And the reactions have so far only been positive.
I just think that people are a little more 'loose' (relaxed, red.) around it over here. Maybe there is a little less spelt on this side of the bridge, laughing she.
As mentioned would Mascha Vang would very much have been her daughter pierced as a small, but feared, that there would be a so-called shitstorm. Today she is taking it more cool.
- I do not think that it is too early now. It is something that she really wanted to have. People will set themselves up now-a-days. Jesus, where do you fit in. It is hysteria.
There is hardly any doubt that it had gone easier if she had been small.
- She would so like to, but it was also tremendously, I think. I know that my daughter is incredibly independent and strong-willed, but I think that all the fear before it had to be done, was unnecessary.
Now, however, she is pleased that she has got her gorgeous earrings, and her mother is prould like hell.
- I got myself the holes in my ears, when I was a child. There are so many things that one does not 'do' now-a-days. I think they (the earrings, red.) is so fine, and in general I think just that one needs to relax a lot more of, she concludes.