I'm on welfare and I would like to complain about my payment of LD (the Employees ' Dyrtidsfond).
- I lose namely evidently about 65.000 kr by cashing out my LD - which I myself have worked myself to.
- This is because - according to the city of Copenhagen - that I now become self-supporting.
so begins Robert B a mail to the nation! on the in his eyes the very unfair way the state and the municipality treats him and his savings. Helge has a feeling that he is not the only kontanthjælpsmodtager, who is surprised that the state must have tax and that the municipality subsequently consider his savings, which he now can support himself. And he seems not at all to the information he has received in telefoen from the municipality, in harmony with the letter he received in december. the
Therefore, he would like to warn others:
- the State takes the also just 47.000, so out of 121.000, there are 10,000 to me.
- But in the letter I received, it says that I will not be penalized for the first 50.00
- Hope you bring it here, so that everyone on social assistance do not burn your fingers by getting them paid in good faith, writes Helge, who would like to hear how you understand the wording of the letter he received in december: