on Friday night drew the group Smokey Eyes the shortest straw and smoke out right on the finish line, and thus they are not with in the fight for the title as the winner of 'X Factor 2020', when the big decision runs over the screen on Saturday night on TV2.
En Ekstra Bladet met the group immediately after the decision, was especially Cecilie very touched that they would now have to leave the program.
- We have the ambivalent, and we are very bored of it. I have this very ambivalent, it sounded from Morten immediately after the decision.
Film, tv & radio - 22. may. 2020 - pm. 10:03 the 'X Factor' with big change
- I do not believe completely that we understand it. I think we had a feeling that it went really, really well this time, it sounded far from Cecilie.
She had a hard time keeping back the tears during the interview and let them flow freely.
- I'm touched, and it comes as a shock. All the out. We will disappear the road, and it turns off the down for everyone, but we just feel it on a hard way and a little faster. But all in all it has just been a great experience. We must say goodbye to everything, it sounded from Cecilie.
Smokey Eyes are out of this year's 'X Factor'. Photo: Mogens Flindt
Last Friday told Cecile to Ekstra Bladet that she made several mistakes during the group's appearance in the semifinals. In the finals on Friday night felt the group, however, that it went much better.
- We did our best, and it is not always the defects that have meaning, said Morten.
the Group was especially happy that they came to be a part of the final and stand on the stage with the musician Hjalmer.
- I was happy that it was with Hjalmer. It was really fun, said Cecilie, who at the time was a little over, that it is now the only Culture that has participants with further in the final.
Film, tv & radio - 21. may. 2020 - pm. 14:43 Met the Danish pop star: - I do not understand
- It is a little funny, but that's the way it sounded it.
- What will best remember back in 'X Factor'?
- We will look back on all the good experiences, it sounded from Cecilie.
- We will remember the entire production, the whole team. All the other participants. How we have had fun in the spare time, it sounded further from Morten.
Smokey Eyes also stresses that today's finale definitely isn't the last you've seen of the group, and that they will continue to sing along.