Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook
Featured Michigan School football mano de obra contratos colectivos contratosnormas de trabajo Andy Reid desecacion TSMC

Holiday pay to the danes? How did the last

In these days sitting in the government and negotiating with political parties about a so-called summer package. It must give the danes more money between my

- 26 reads.

Holiday pay to the danes? How did the last

In these days sitting in the government and negotiating with political parties about a so-called summer package.

It must give the danes more money between my hands, and everything from the frozen holiday pay for tax-free gifts to the people with the lowest income is in the game.

today it is Mette Frederiksen, who provides the as santa claus in the summer, but in 2009 the case was another.

In the wake of the financial crisis selected Lars Lokke Rasmussen's government with the Danish people's Party in the back to pay the danes SP-savings in the hope that it could boost the Danish consumption.

Facts about The Special Pension scheme

The Special Pension scheme was introduced by the Nyrup-government and meant that there was imposed a forced contribution of one percent of the salary. At the same time, would the money be redistributed, so that everyone got an equal check on the account regardless of annual salary. If a person earned more than 1,000,000 per year, so would 10,000 will go to The Special Pension scheme. It was so reduced, so it was divided socially and equally and a person with an annual salary of 200,000 would get the same amount of money into their special savings. The social redistribution was later repealed by the Fogh-government.

Show more Close


26 billion dollars landed in the hands of the danes, but how did it actually with the economy afterwards?

In January 2010 asked the University of Copenhagen and SFI 6000, what they had used the SP-money.

60 percent had used it in consumption, while the remaining 40 percent was spent on savings, gældsreducering and retirement savings. And it surprised then one of the researchers behind the study.

It surprises me, actually, that the criticism comes for our study shows a fairly large effect in relation to it, one had counted on, said Søren Leth-Petersen at the time to the Information.

See also: Danish Occupation: Why should the danes get frozen holiday pay now


Here, he referred to then-opposition leader Helle Thorning-Schmidt, who on several occasions had toured with, to payout of the SP-money had no effect.

the Article continues under the picture ...

Prime minister Mette Frederiksen and former prime minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt on parties party congress in Aalborg. Picture: Martin Lehmann.

'As many economists and we socialists warned, the effect was poor. The danes kept wise of the damage on the money, while the growth quietly went in himself, wrote Helle Thorning-Schmidt, among others, in a feature article in the Danish newspaper Jyllands Posten.

Just the agenda created trouble between the red and blue blocks, when then finance minister Claus Hjorth Frederiksen and DF's finansordfører Kristian Thulesen Dahl believed that the SP-payout had great effect. And felt that the study supported.

Even though the SP-money reportedly helped at the time, so, private consumption fell anyway in 2009 as a result of the financial crisis the year before.


at the time Of writing it remains unclear how the money will be distributed in the sommerpaken.

According to Ekstra information is the so-called 'helicopter money' part of the consideration. That is, a check from the state, which is shared out to a larger group of danes.

See also: Get paid your holiday pay: Now move it closer to the

The indfrosne holiday pay is also an option. Since september last year is an amount equal to 12.5 percent of the Danish ferieberettigede salary has been frozen.

Several parties have suggested that the money is being paid just now.

It is otherwise supposed that the frozen funds are only payable at retirement age.

See also: Get paid your holiday pay: Now move it closer to the

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.