- Again in the year boycotted more than 100 MC-clubs the opening of the Hill in protest against rygmærker only are welcome at the opening/luknings-day.
- the Rest of the year is their official policy that calls for the west to be at home, but in reality, the guards are instructed to expel all with rygmærker.
so begins Thømming, who is spokesman for the Payback Denmark (formerly Bikers Against Discrimination) a letter to the nation! on the boycott of the usually so popular forårstur on the occasion of The opening, they had called for in years. In Extra Magazine's image archive can be read, that there have been upwards of 10,000 motorcycles to previous years, but Thømming welcomes the fact that the trip of the year was a kæmpefiasko, measured in the number of attendees:
- We had two man inside and the look on Nørrebrogade and it can be counted on one hand, the MC clubs who participated.
- The total number we estimate to be well below the number that usually attend, so we can see that the debate and boycottet have a big impact.
- Usually there is a minimum of 5000 cycles, some years there have been up to 8000 cycles, this year we estimate there were 2500, perhaps less, write Thømming, and the figure has the nation! asked The Police to confirm. And in fact, the police assessment is EVEN lower than Thømmings:
I found a colleague who has been out on the beach road.
- His assessment is that there have been around 2000 MC more, write pressekonsulenten from the police.
the nation! have asked Hill for a comment to the killed and the letter, and it reads as follows:
- MC'the tradition of annually visiting the Hill, when we open and close, is the one from the MC's self-styled event, as we on the Hill welcomes, but does not influence on.
- We recommend that the MC's, possibly. visit the Hill on the days in the course of the season out of the opening day and lukkedagen, come as guests in the amusement park without any visible rygmærker.