AARHUS (Ekstra Bladet): Coronanedlukningen have had major consequences for the AGF's midtbanedynamo Mustafa Amini.
It meant that the australian was cut off from saying the last goodbye to his father, Obaidullah.
It was hard to tackle. But there was just nothing to do about it. We could not get around it, that it had to be that way. We could not get into the country, so it was a tough period, but there was nothing to do to change it, tells Amini to Ekstra Bladet.
the Eyes have the usual twinkle, his smile is never far away.
Mustafa Aminis bright mind has not disappeared, and there is no bitterness to trace over, to a worldwide virus meant that he had to sit at three o'clock of the night on a video link to Australia to be a part of the funeral.
I had my wife and daughter with me, and it helped me through a tough period of time, say Mustafa Amini, who was prepared to lose her father.
Instagram is a photo of a crying 'Musti' with 'Boba' and the rest of the family taken 7. January. The picture was taken, when AGF eren had to return to Denmark after the winter break. He knew at the time that it very well would be the last goodbye. The father's cancer was very advanced.
Show this posting on Instagram
7th January one of the hardest moments in life was knowing this was probably the last time I can kiss you hold you and feel you. I was saying goodbye to my dad who has been ill with cancer. Today I received the worst phone call my dad my hero my idol has passed away he fought and built this family from scratch never showed weakness through probably the greatest pain always smiled and gave hope and plenty of love to all. I'm not where I am today without you. I'll miss our laughs our arguments your lectures and our jokes only we knew about. Vienna didn't get to meet her grandpa only on FaceTime but she sure will grow up to know the amazing human being you were. Gone but never forgotten. Thankyou for everything boba I'll miss you forever my dad. RIP ️
During a football season had it been possible to participate in a funeral, if the AGF had accepted it. Covid-19 made it impossible. Sparse flights, and the prospect of a 14-day isolation in Australia was the obstacle.
- It may well be that it feels hard, but I just have to accept that such are the conditions right now.
- It is of course still in me, and when I'm reminded of my father, it is sad that he is not here anymore, but life goes on.
- It is obvious that it may not make sense to take things so seriously, when it goes up for one, that it all can end in a heartbeat. But I have chosen to follow my father's example and remain happy, enjoy life and appreciate it.
- I have a family with a daughter now. She is sound and healthy. More I can not ask for, says Mustafa Amini, who very much have had close encounters with life's contrasts recent months.
At the beginning of march gave birth to his wife, Natalie, the couple's first child, Vienna.
My daughter was born five days before the covid-19 decommissioning, so I was lucky enough to have eight weeks with her full time. It was quite nice, smiling Mustafa Amini.
Show this posting on Instagram
Thank you Natalie for giving me the greatest gift on earth ️ #love
Freshly baked family man in an uncertain world, where covid-19 for a period of time, leaving the future of the sport in no man's land. It was obvious in the situation to reverse the situation with AGF and make a extension. But Mustafa Amini held firm in its decision to seek away, so the upcoming matches for AGF being the last. And as Extra the Blade earlier in the week could report, so has the AGF been permanently dropped to get an extension in place.
- We had plans for the future, which presumably had already been clarified now, but it has been changed. Leagues are starting to return now, and probably loose it all within a short time, so the clubs can start to look forward and determine which transfers that must be overcome, and what opportunities there are for players who are at the end of contract.
- We will see what happens. I have no idea about it, he says.
alliance & leicester launches premier League with the exposed match against Randers FC on Thursday evening. If you are in manager games, it is worth to consider Amini, but according to Ekstra expert many scams before the reboot.
See also: Huge boost for AGF