After the fire, in an Escape-Room, in the North of Poland, in which five girls were killed, the operator of the plant in the criticism. He is accused of negligence.
After the death of five 15-year-old girl in a fire in a so-called Escape Room in Koszalin in the North of Poland, the Polish fire brigade chief Leszek Suski has raised serious allegations against the operator of the system. As a decisive reason for the death of the girl, the fire brigade was called commander is the Lack of suitable escape routes.
The girl apparently died of smoke poisoning. In addition, heaters have been close to combustible materials, Suski. There are also candles had been found. Constructions and electric installations had borne a provisional character.
police barrier in front of the Escape Room in Koszalin. Unofficial information indicates that a gas explosion was the immediate cause of the fire.leisure-time occupation with the growing popularity of
A Defect in the gas cylinder operated heating've probably triggered the fire, said Prosecutor Ryszard Gasiorowski. Still this is not confirmed, however.
A 25-year-old alleged employees of the game system was brought in with severe burn injuries on her face in hospital and has not yet been surveyed.
In Escape Rooms, it's about to be free together with the removal of certain tasks from closed rooms. This type of leisure activity not only in Poland growing in popularity. The business press speaks of about a thousand institutions of this article Alone from 2016 to 2017 have doubled their number.