for almost 60 years, there has been put a lid on. No one has said a word about why Rosa Kildahl as significantly different than its siblings.
She has always been able to see it for myself. Since Rosa Kildahl was a little girl, differed from the rest of the flock, which spoke in a litter of five cubs. Two older and two younger than Rosa, who became world famous in little Denmark, when the rear end grandma in high spirits juggled with creams and mousser in the 2017 edition of 'The big bagedyst'.
Her siblings were blonde. Rosa stood out in the small town in Himmerland with his black hair. Everyone could see it, but no one in the family talked about it.
- I saw the different. I was called negro. The people of the community had not seen anything darker than tan skin in the summer, says Rosa Kildahl, who never had it bad to stand out.
- If there was someone who would stick out, so it was probably good it was me that did it. I have always been strong so I could handle it, says Rosa Kildahl to Ekstra Bladet.
I was the family black sheep. Not that I felt that way. I then just like that, she says.
Through the years, she has sometimes tried to nudge his parents. Ask to its dark origins. But that was quickly shut down completely for the conversation, and up until a few years ago, was her biological origins a well-kept secret.
It was especially Rosa Kildahls daughter, Trina, who continued to wonder. She has inherited her mother's greenland look and would know the message.
rosa's daughter has long wanted to know more of its biological origin and its dark pull. Photo: TV2
- I felt that I had tried to ask, and really it was not so important to me, but Trina insisted. So when my dad was 94 years old, I decided that now it should be telling Rosa Kildahl, who went tactical approach.
- My mother and father are from a different time, so in order to help them, I chose to put some scenarios up, they could relate to. It was my mother who brought the word, and I only got the most necessary facts out of her. But it was enough for me, says Rosa Kildahl, who got the response she had expected.
- I am half greenlander. In a way it was a little flat feeling, I knew it deep down inside well. My parents did not understand, that after so many years it seemed that it should be brought up. They had put a lid on for so many years, that they had almost forgotten what had happened, she says.
Two years after, the truth came forward, died, and the man, Rosa all his life has called the father. They never spoke about it, that he was not her biological father.
- But it was important for me that my parents even told me the truth. There fell some of the pieces in place for me and my children.
In the evening rolls TV2 the story out about how rosa's mother became pregnant with a greenlandic man. It happens in the first part of the program 'Rosas greenlandic secret', which sent the bell 20.
the Second part can be seen 27. december o'clock, 20.