Else is not alone.
For that Extra Magazine on Monday showed the banned footage of the massive health care failure, as the demented woman of 90 years, has been exposed, it is rolled in with enquiries from relatives of older people.
this describes a failure in the care sector, as they know their own eyes have experienced. Common for several of our messages are at the same time, a great deal of frustration over the authorities ' dismissive response to their cry for help.
The image, the relatives account, is not at all foreign to Else Hansen. She is demensfaglig head of operations in Alzheimerforeningen, who offers advice through the Demenslinien.
According to Else Hansen is trend ready.
- On the Demenslinien, we are seeing an increasing number of enquiries, which is about the neglect and the things that are being overlooked or not done in care.
- When the relatives then complain about it, are not listened to them. Many families also find that they do not become involved in treatment and care. They are experiencing an uncertainty as to whether the older people get the right care - and whether there is the necessary professionalism, she says.
- Within the last few years has this trend been increasing significantly. The frustrations have been greater, and the relatives feel more neglected than ever, she says.
Community - 6. christmas. 2020 - pm. 22:01 Feared they would beat her to death
This is backed up by a report, which Alzheimerforeningen has compiled over bl.a. our messages to Demenslinien.
Here is described how more and more are turning on such topics as infections, decrease malpractice and medication errors.
While there also is a growing number who are calling on the neglect and issues relating to the 'tis and shit'.
One of the hidden recordings of people Else showed just how carers drove her to the halloween party wrapped up in a blanket, because her diaper was filled with shit.
Community - 6. christmas. 2020 - pm. 20:33 To the halloween party in lorteble
Else Hansen explains that a part of the problems in the country's nursing homes is rooted in the challenges of recruiting the right employees.
- It is hard to find someone who has the right skills, and it is difficult to retain staff in many nursing homes, " she says, and adds:
- it is also a ledelsesproblem. Management has no sense of what is happening with the individual residents on the plejehjemmene, she says.