do you Know something?
Tip us on sms 1224 (alm. TEXT rate), or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also choose to fill in the form below.E-mail: Name: Tel. No: Select image or video (5 mb) Send Upload photo/video Close
Thank you for your submission
not one of them. The editorsIt was an error - please try again
please Remember to fill in all the fields and attached material must not fill more than 5 mb.
If the problem remains, you can submit the tip on the sms to 1224 (alm. sms tariff), or via email to email@example.com.Submit material
– Jimmi would never disappear by themselves. He would not do for his children.
So clear sounds the answer from his ex-wife Maria Lillelund, who is the mother of Jimmi Steffen Lillelunds son at 17. In addition, he has a daughter of three years with ex-boyfriend Louise Ebbesen.
the Family has now for seven weeks hovered in the dark about what has happened to him, since he disappeared without a trace 30. april of this year.
the 40-year-old Maria Lillelund has retained a very good and confidential relationship with Jimmy after their divorce.
– If he had a problem or was upset by it, then it would be there, he called the most. And there is nothing that indicates that he has been upset about it, she says.
See also: Jimmi vanished without a trace: Police fear a crime
He ate dinner with her son and Maria's husband in Stenløse in the week leading up to his disappearance. And he was completely, which he wont.
– He was not depressed or anything, and it is this that makes it even more strange, says Maria Lillelund, who are accustomed to that Jimmi facing things that are hard, with her.
Jimmi Steffen Lillelunds ex-wife and ex-girlfriend, as he both has children with, is gone wholeheartedly into the struggle to find answers on what happened to him. Private
– he Has enemies?
– You always have someone who does not like a. But the enemies, where you suddenly bom! is away from the surface. No, I think not. If he had, I think, that he had said it, she says.
In the days around jimmi's disappearance should he have met with his son. But he never showed up. The phone rang, when Maria tried to call him up. But there was no one at the other end. The called just out.
jimmi's disappearance fills really much. Maria has been really affected by it, and been deep in the work to call him and put the time in search operations in Gundsømagle, where he lived and was last seen, and at the parking lot at the Cypressen in finally H/F Ishøj Søndergaard in Ishøj, where his car was found.
– I am fighting for all of us. We need to have an answer to what happened to him, says Maria Lillelund.
the Son is beginning to prepare for his father's death. Six weeks is a long time without new.
– I do not think that we will find him alive. Not after such a long time.
– The worst case is if he never gets found. It will never be closed, and we don't get to say good-bye. The best is, of course, that we'll get him home alive. But it is wishful thinking.
She hopes now, that extra focus can get people who have seen Jimmi in the period, the police care to join in.
– There must be more, there has seen something, says Maria Lillelund, who has a thousand questions. Also to the police.
– I'm so afraid that they miss something. I really want to knock on doors and ask if the police have been there, she says.
Here is Jimmy with his daughter, Melanie, as he has with his ex-girlfriend Louise Ebbesen. The picture is brought with the permission from her. Private