Back in February, told the radio host Anders Stegger, he stopped at the popular P3-program 'Stegger and Toft', because he would soon be father to two, which was incompatible with the to be hosted on a eftermiddagsprogram.
Why had the program shut down.
since then have not heard much to Anders Stegger in the radio, but it will be soon made.
The 30-year-old radio host are soon back on the P3.
he told, en Ekstra Bladet met him for the premiere of 'Game of Thrones' in Imperial on Monday evening.
- I am stopped on the afternoon on the P3. I don't know how much I have to say, but I hope I can get to make a fredagsprogram, which is sent earlier. But it is not completely closed yet, so I can't really say more right now, but I will be on P3. It is completely safe. For God's sake, said Anders Stegger with a smile.
If you are a fan of Anders Steggers, you should not have to wait long before you can once again hear his voice in your radio.
- I'm there (at the P3, red.) a little bit for easter, but it is mostly to fill holes and be a replacement. But how really back I'm on a couple of weeks if I'm lucky. It goes a little slowly at DR sometimes. I'm not gone forever. I am not at all. I love P3 to much to do something different, he said.
Although he misses making 'Stegger and Toft', it was according to Anders Stegger the right decision, that he chose to speak from.
- We already had a child, and I came home at 18.30 every day. There is someone who can, but my girlfriend is the political editor at Berlingske. So it couldn't do right. I'm really very happy with my decision. It has been nice to get home in proper time and such a thing the last few weeks. It has been great to have time for the family, and I can feel that it would not have gone otherwise.
- But you miss to make 'Stegger and Toft'?
- Yes, I do. Also, because there happens so much ill in the world. You can't watch the news without thinking that you will enter and talk about it there, he said with a grin, before he disappeared in to watch the 'Game of Thrones' in Imperial.