We can't keep on like this. Now the Liberal minister Elvestuen that is an extreme rovdyrtilhenger overprøvd rovviltnemndene their recommendations, wrote deputy mayor for the conservative party in their municipality of residence. on Facebook yesterday, when the first leaks about the Climate - and the ministry of the environment's ulvevedtak came.
the Ministry provides for appellate procedure permission to take out one ulverevir in ulvesonen, while the regional rovviltnemndene had opened to take out all three.
With it is the limit to what Frp can withstand in the government reached, the mean varaordføreren.
I believe this is another stone to the burden for the progress party. We can't negotiate with Right, Left, and christian democratic party has about regjeringssamarbeid. I believe the conservative party should go out of government and let the Right and Left take the job with the Sector. There are limits to how many camels we should eat, now my quota is full, he writes.
Jensen has also previously been a strong critic of the government's rovdyrpolitikk.
- We can't let the us control of the kaffelattedrikkende little red riding hood-enthusiasts in the city with its romanticized eventyrholdning to predators, he said to Dagbladet, under ulvestriden in the last year.- This is the trouble of - trouble
Also, the progress party politicians in Parliament reacts spontaneously.
the Way I see it breaks this with The ulveforlik in several ways. Ulveforliket to be conflict-dampening, this is not the calming of the conflict. This is going to be trouble, " says progress party politician Morten Ørsal Johansen representing the county of Oppland, norway at the Norwegian Parliament.
He goes so far as to require an amendment, if the government feels it needed to meet the bestandsmålet in ulveforliket.
- Elvestuen go into lovparagrafer, but if lovparagrafen stands in the way of Parliament's intention, it is his damned duty to come back with a bill to the Parliament. We do not play here in Parliament. What we have adopted, there is a wide majority that endorses and it is abundantly clear, " says Frp politician.- Want to click in the angle
Ørsal Johansen believe the decision will fall to the locals, hard for the heart.
I think those who live in the area going to click in the angle. It is a mockery against those who live in the area and a mockery of the Parliament. Elvestuen can think what he will about the wolf, but the Parliament has adopted this, then it shall be followed, as simple as that, " he says.
- well This is something the progress party and the Right have an agreement to rally behind?
It seems so, but I must say that they have a narrow gangsyn here. They are surely agreed about this, but to believe that this is the conflict-dampening, it is not.
Frp-politician will not let you lie and to have a meeting with the other conservative party politicians in Parliament very soon.
We do not accept this, then we'll see how we do it. It is clear it will be a challenge. We do not give in on this, we have voters to take into account, and also a storting. We can not drop.Requires amendment
Terje Halland, who sits in the environment and energy of Parliament for the progress party, is also disappointed over the decision. He believes Elvestuen must take the initiative to change the law.
I think the decision is disappointing. We have a clear decision in ulveforliket, that the parliamentary majority has set themselves behind. When it is set aside my reaction to that then one must change the law.
He sets himself, however, not behind the Østfold August claim to go out of the government.
- It is not to talk about to go out of the government in any way. We have a adopt. We have a minister who tells us that the law prevents him to perform the Parliament's decision. Then get the first priority will be to get changed the law,
It is natural that the parties entered into in the rovviltforliket takes a discussion.the environmental movement reacts
On the other hand, responds to the environmental movement that the whole Slettåsflokken to be shared, despite the fact that it has its turf within the ulvesonen.
- It is very serious that the Government provides for this. Ulvesonen was designed to provide protection for the wolf. When they go to the hunting of a critically endangered species inside the ulvesonen, it is clear to the whole world that Norway is not taking care of its most endangered mammals, " says Sally Ash Lundberg, the leader of Naturvernforbundet in a press release.- We can't let the us control of the kaffelattedrikkende little red riding hood-enthusiasts in the city