the Vast majority of cheftrænere in the premier League is in the 40's or 50's.
It is the very few who like The Jens Berthel Askou just are in their 30's.
For the summer dragons, His current assistant, 33-year-old Mike Tullberg, Borussia Dortmund, where he will be responsible for managing storklubbens reservehold.
Tullberg believes that there is a difference on how management in Danish and German clubs are looking at age.
- There are many who say that I am young. But I am not in comparison to many of the germans who get the chance, says Mike Tullberg.
Vendsyssel-the assistant points out to several clubs south of the border has chosen to give young coaches a chance.
Hoffenheim have 31-year-old Julian Nagelsmann as head coach, while Schalke until recently had Domenico Tedesco 33-year-old in cheftrænerstolen.
In the second row is cheftræneren in storklubben HSV Hamburg 37-year-old Hannes Wolf.
- If you put it a little on the tip, then you should in Denmark, either have a player career behind you, where you have played 300 matches or have had grandchildren, before you are interesting as a coach.
- Now, I know that I am a little provocative, but I mean this completely seriously, says Mike Tullberg.
- In Germany, there is no one who is talking about my age. It makes the danes. They say, "you are good enough young one", he says.
the average Age among the 14 superligatrænere is 45 years old. Three of them are in the 30's - in addition to the 36-year-old Jens Berthel Askou in Vendsyssel is the OB's Jacob Michelsen and Brøndbys Martin Retov on each 38. Seven coaches are in the 40's, while four are in the 50's.
The upcoming Dortmund-dane does not believe that experience can be made up in age.
As the active player drew Tullberg abroad, and he went on to play in the Italian, scottish and German football, before he was forced to suspend his career in 2012, because of a lårskade.
Trænerkarrieren was initiated seven years ago as an assistant in the small German club SG Schönebeck, before he was brought in as the youth coach of Rot-Weiß Oberhausen where he himself was active.
In 2017, Mike Tullberg hired as the U19 coach at AGF, before the tour last year went Again.
- What is it to be experienced? I have the experience from three-four different countries and has been abroad for ten years.
- It may well happen that I am only 33 years old, but have a life experience as many of 45, says of Vendsyssel-assistant.
- I think that one is a step further in a country like Germany. You are just in front, where in Denmark almost must be the dinosaur, if you put it on the tip.
- If you are skilled enough, then you get the possibility, and so is the age not so important, he says.