Suddenly runs people just around and screaming. This is how some scream, where you just know that it is completely mad.
How to remember the 33-year-old Veronica Jensen from Aalborg the first few minutes, after she was told that she should leave the mall at the World Center on Wednesday afternoon, located in the megapolis of Bangkok.
I'm standing inside a Victoria's Secret store when a tells us that we must leave the building, because it burns. In the beginning, I am not really over it, because there is no cash machine in the store. But when we come out, I can not see anything, because there is smoke in all places, tells Veronica Jensen to Ekstra Bladet.
She was together with a team of other danes in the city to shoot his new music video and was taken in to the center, because she lacked the single top, that would make a difference to a perfect performance.
Veronica Jensen has for several years pursued a dream of becoming a singer in Asia. Photo: Private
But Veronica's quick trip to the centre developed dramatically.
- I was completely in panic, when we came out from the store. Him I was with did fortunately not, and he therefore could get us all the way out.
When the two finally reached the end, so they up in the mall, which was filled with smoke and flames.
- People came storming out, but there was someone who could not reach out, she says.
An intense experience played out in front of the dane, as she looked up towards the sixth floor.
- We saw a man jump out. I think he took a chance. He could not reach out of the center, so he decided to jump. It sounds so terrible, but we saw him simply splatte out. I looked happily away, when he was the country, but the experience was so intense.
Work to extinguish the fire lasted for the evening. Photo: Ritzau/Scanpix
Subsequently, the singer in shock.
I just sat and cried and shook. My friend came with a coke for me. But I just think that right there it dawned on me what had happened.
The two were together with the others, who had slipped out from the flames, are tested for røgforgiftning.
There was, thankfully, not something, and we were allowed to go afterwards.
According to information from Reuters, the fire claimed the lives of two people and 16 have been admitted to the hospital with injuries.
Veronica saw several people around him in panic over the fire. Photo: Ritzau/Scanpix
What would have been a good trip to Thailand was a terrible experience for the Danish woman.
- I was completely exaggerated fear of dying. Not when we were inside the store, but as soon as we came out of the smoke, and it was just silhouettes of people running and screaming, I was scared, she says.
Outside there came the high blast, and the first thought that went through Veronica Jensen was, whether it could be terror.
- The thinking man after all gradually, and it was so horrible with the people who could not get out. Several people asked me afterwards, how it had been in there. But the only thing I could remember was, actually, that I just thought that I was going to survive.
The loud bang turned out to be the windows, jumped in the building due to the heat from the fire.
the World centre was in the beginning World Trade Center, but changed its name after 9/11. Photo: Ritzau/Scanpix
As Extra the Blade catches Veronica Jensen over the phone, she tells that today there is a strange atmosphere in the big city.
- There is a very depressed mood. All in the entire city has heard about the fire and seen the videos away. As I sat in my uber on the way somewhere, asked the driver me if I had heard anything about the incident, and I told her that I had been there myself. The interest is high, but people are really bored of it, she says.
Veronica has the experience meant that she is now thinking much about how fleeting life can be.
- Everything can just change in a neighborhood, and you just need to remember to say it to the people you love and live life, she says.
According to the Reuters information started the fire in the garage, but Veronica Jensen have been told that it started at one of the higher floors in a secluded space with the documents, where the fire alarm did not work, and several of the exits were locked.
There was both police, fire and military to the present. Photo: Ritzau Scanpix