'Smittetrykket in Aarhus Municipality has increased sharply and rapidly the past week – and it continues sadly,' sounds like the start of a message, as the Aarhus Municipality's crisis management has posted on the intranet in the Mayor's Department.
Of the message, it appears that kriseledelsen now undertake a series of measures to 'slow down and get the infection under control'.
This means, among other things, that a large number of public servants sent home.
- We already started to send people home on a Friday afternoon, tells Niels Buch Johannsen, chief press officer in the Mayor's Department in Aarhus Municipality.
- It is a big part of public servants in administrative jobs, which do not have citizen or company contact, he says.
however, He may not say exactly how many employees it is about.
- But I guess that, for example, the town Hall will be half empty on Monday, he says.
In Aarhus invited the public to use mundbind, and the next 14 days is mundbindet a requirement when using public transport in the municipality. 1 of 4 Jacob Nykvist and Nicklas Vinther. - It is a pity. But you are not uneasy yet. And it is entirely fair that you have to have mundbind in public transport, says Jacob Nykvist 23-year-old. Photo: Anders Brohus 2 of 4 - You have started to backtrack on it. Now it has lasted long enough - and it is hot. It is all gone well until now? But the numbers show just the opposite. So we are all going to have to take some reservations. Better that, than that the disease really gets a hold, says Kirsten Erhardi at 52 years old. 3 of the 4 Mads Ellegaard and daughter, Mille. - We have chosen to take mundbind on now here, because we both want to protect ourselves and others. In this situation, where the figures again flare up - particularly in Aarhus - so I think, actually, that it is o.k., that you are thinking about an extra time, says Mads Ellegaard on 50 years. 4 of 4 Jakob Hjorth Pedersen and Sebastian Skougaard. - After a period with a downward curve is probably a little less reservations. It is clear. But now one can well see that it really has flared up again, says Sebastian Skougaard 21 years of age. Photo: Anders Brohus
14 days at home
Of the message on the intranet, it appears that the repatriation of employees in the first instance will apply the next 14 days.
- We luckily have good experience with the return spring, so that our employees are equipped to solve their tasks through digital solutions at home, sounds fortøstningsfuldt from the press officer Niels Buch Johannsen.
the 10 commandments to the Aarhus
On the basis of recommendations from the Statens Serum Institut, Danish medicines agency and Danish Agency for Patient safety, the Government has drawn up 10 initiatives to curb the spread of coronasmitte in Aarhus Municipality.
1. Requirements on mundbind in the collective traffic.
2. Call to avoid public transport.
3. Call for homework to the extent possible.
4. Recommendation to reduce congestion in the retail industry and sharpen the other smitteforebyggende actions in connection with the procurement.
5. Increased attention to keeping the recommended distance in the public space, in the catering and forlystelsesbranchen and in cultural life.
6. Call to follow Health advice for private parties, which are the classic recommendations on the distance, to gather outdoors and keep good hand hygiene.
7. Recommendation that physical attendance in the high schools and other secondary schools be postponed for 14 days.
8. Recommendation that the ruskurser and other events, which is prior to the actual commencement of the programme in higher education, is cancelled or postponed.
9. Call for the widest possible range of activities take place outdoors.
10. Massive information efforts targeted the citizens of Aarhus.
the Measures shall enter into force immediately and the goods preliminary 14 days.Show more Close