If you must point to a participant who can share the waters in this year's season of 'Ex on the Beach', as is 20-year-old Abdul Gheith a really, really good bud.
The impression is left standing, after Ekstra Bladet met the participants in the Mauritius, where the program is recorded.
Danish well-known - 7. mar. 2019 - at. 06:51 Fie Laursen in the game knaldeprogram
Abdul Gheith has one overall objective and with its participation, and that is to create as much drama as possible.
I gave me down here, to have fun and do everything in order to create a little discord, sticking to people and making something really good drama, he says without hesitation.
when Asked why he will, however, create conflicts, is the answer:
- I love it, and I think it is fun. This is what turns me on the most. I think it becomes too boring if we just have fun all of us together, as it was a school camp. It is damn sure not a school camp. It's 'Ex on the Beach', man.
Abdul Gheith is new realitydeltager in 'Ex on the Beach'. Photo: Anthon Unger
Abdul Gheith says that he has a very special approach, which he started practicing in the villa, as the newspaper meet him.
- To learn people good to know to start with, and then you find out which buttons you need to press on.
- It sounds so unsympathetic?
- It is I damn sure don't care. I don't care what people think. I'm the type, I is, and I stand by it 100 percent. Then people could either take it or leave it, he says.
Film, tv & radio - 11. mar. 2019 - at. 12:00 Knaldeprogrammet returns: Meet the contestants here
His family does not know that he participates in 'Ex on the Beach', as he has told them that he must be the guide. He expects a less pleasant reaction when the news hit.
- I think there's going to be a little drama, when they hear the truth, but it is okay with me. I'm ice cold and a very determined man that do what I like and what I think about. I do what suits me and shits on what others think about me, as long as I myself can vouch for the person I am", he concludes.
the Program will premiere 17. march and can be seen on Channel 4 and Dplay.
Ex on the Beach
Extra Leaf was invited to Mauritius by the Discovery Networks Denmark, who is behind the 'Ex on the Beach' at home.