In the beginning was ashamed of himself, and pulled the hood over his head, every time he rummaged in the piles of bulky waste. Now he don't care and looking with open eyes, because he can make a business out of to check out what the residents of the many apartment buildings at Marselis Boulevard in Aarhus kassérer.
- It is incredible what people can find to throw out when they move. That is not at all the same throw-out mentality in Greenland, where they are much better to get things to work again, says Joakim all you need, a good month can earn 1500 dollars on to sell bulky in The Blue paper.
The 47-year-old father of three boys of two, five and 16 years was, until he was released in January of this year, used to knokle off in the construction industry as first a carpenter and since constructor. A digression to Greenland in 2012 in the two and a half years has brought him together with his two youngest sons mother, but they have since gone each to his own, and now lives 700 metres from each other in central Aarhus.
I came to stand at a crossroads, when I got pneumonia immediately after being released, because it really went up for me that I am no longer able to work full time, tells Scrooge all you need about his COPD lung disease, which among other things has meant that he only has 75% lung capacity.
Scrooge all you need is not interested in retirement, but dreaming that a contractor or a construction company, has a shelf for him, where he can use his skills and expertise with the limitations that his illness puts.
- Although it has turned up and down on my economy, so I don't regret that I stopped nearly a year ago. Now I've got control of my lung disease and my health in a way, so I have shifted the focus from the work and to earn money to be present and a good father for my sons.
The two youngest sons, Suaiq on the five and Minik two years, are enjoying themselves in the father's embrace and presence. The small family must map into the new year move in a slightly larger apartment than the just 42 square meters, which they share now. Photo: Ernst van Norde
Rådighedsbeløbet varies from 3200 to 4400 dollars per month, depending on how much Scrooge all you need is have to spend on medicine.
The tight economic reality is also not gone, the two youngest sons nose over. Minik two and Suiaq on five years know well that the piano is not playing, as when the father earned well enough to occasionally give the boys shut up-things from legetøjsbutikken or the supermarket.
- When we pass a toy store now, I say to them that they don't get anything, but like to look. It is a prize in the way that they are now more patiently and deliberately say what they want, tell the father, who has his two youngest sons half of the time.
Joakim Svanbergs lung disease has led him to cut his daily tobacco consumption, down from 25 to three to five cigarettes a day, and his changed financial standing as kontanthjælpsmodtager have taught him to think about in relation to the expensive festive season.
- I really hope we get a julehjælpspakke. Not for my but for the children's sake. I have, however, partially garderet me in recent months that have put 600 dollars to the page. They will not go far, this I know, but a little also have the right.
Minik and Suiaq is with dad's help to assemble a Lego car on the round, white table in the living room in the only 42-square metre apartment. The table and the four chairs that surround it, is neat and functional and a gain from a storskraldstjek. The same is flat-the television on the wall.
- There are many places in the world where people have it much harder than us, and I'm thankful to live in a society with a system which keeps the hand under me, says Joakim all you need.
Last year got 9540 single-parent families on public service a julehjælpspakke, which has a value of 1500 kr: A gift card for Rema, a gift card to BR and a gift certificate to the Sportmaster. More than 15,000 single-parent families have applied, and there is preliminary collected money so 9147 families can get help. the
You can support the collection by sending sms, mobilepay or bank.
and steady with 150 kr.
51 81 11 12Bank
feel the CHRISTMAS
Account no.: 0 333 666