58 percent of possession against 42. 18 shots on target against 7. Both in Ajax' favour in the Champions League kvartfinalemødet with Juventus in Amsterdam.
Yet there was the tanned Italian lugged a 1-1 result with the home of Johan Cruyff Arena and thus have the best starting point for the second leg in Turin next week.
And it irks the island is the only Danish influences in the fight, Lasse Schöne.
- You are a little disappointed. Perhaps we had earned a little more. We had many chances outside of the box. Especially in the second half, where we kept the ball well in their own ranks, says the dane to 3+.
- We had a number of shots on goal in the stage, but we were unfortunately not hit the spot. So it was too bad, and, therefore, one is left with a disappointed feeling.
Despite the difficult starting point for the second leg has Schöne not lost faith in a semifinaleplads. The victory over Real Madrid in the ottendedelsfinalen has given self-confidence.
- It's hard out against Juventus. But it is also difficult at the Bernabeu, he says, referring to the Ajax returned 1-2 for the overall victory at 5-3 in Spain against the latest three year's Champions League winners.
- We lost 1-2 in the first match at home against Real Madrid, and there it went. So of course, we can go ahead.
In modstanderlejren by Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri is good that his team was pressed into Amsterdam, and 1-1 was a good result to get with.
Ajax has great quality. The players are good to hold onto the ball, even though there is almost no space. But I think we defended well, although we should have been better when we had the ball in the midfield, he says to uefa.com.
He was however very happy with his stjerneangriber Cristiano Ronaldo, who was the man with the 1-0 goal in the match.
- once Again proved with Ronaldo, he is on another level. His movements and his sense of timing is simply better than all others, says Allegri.
Sports and Games 14 burning hot sales leads - Superliga-bombs can smoke for 100 million. crowns
Sports and Games Jason's new nightmare: - There is no more to screw in, if this goes wrong
Sports and Games Henrik reveals the gap in the system: How to score the box on the yellow cards