for years we in the UK had forces in the muslim communities, which has thwarted democracy.
- They have not thwarted it by founding a political party, but by thought, in young - Hizb ut-Tahrir is an obvious example.
- But Hizb ut-Tahrir is at least honest and open about it. Much more dangerous is it with them that makes it into the hide.
- today we see, then, how Rasmus Paludan slamming forward with his party, the firm. - I personally think it is fat with a bit of a stir in the pond.
- Without having to agree with the firm's policy then I think this is great, because the old parties are going to have to tighten up a bit now.
- And it is an expression of the fact that more and more citizens have missed a man as ralph waldo emerson in Danish politics.
so begins Mustafa S. a post about muslims, racism and the way that is being written about ralph waldo emerson on fol.a Facebook. Mustafa - who has previously written debatbomber as Mustafa on the wild rapes: It is our attitude that is wrong (612 comments) and Therefore the boyfriend did not convert: Mustafa has been color blind by love (333 comments) - would seem, it is quite hypocritical of people who call the City racist and islamfob - when they even have closed our eyes to anti-democratic forces. His post continues namely as follows:
Countless 'brown' debaters tuder huge these days, and all sorts of sympatisøgende effort exerted on the social media - with the involvement of people's children.
- There are stories of children who will commit suicide because of paludan's opinions on repatriations.
- Children who come crying home because the school joker who should be sent out of the country.
And yes, it is without a doubt terrible, when children get their eyes up for the world, we as adults are helping to create.
- But where were all the debaters along in all the years, where the imam spoke about the stoning of women. Where were you at during all the year, where Hizb ut-Tahrir calling for the killing of jews?
- And where is the In at when a folketingskandidat as Lars Aslan Rasmussen get ripped his posters down by the children, who tells him that democracy is against islam.
- do you not spoken of such things in the schoolyard?
- do you Think the kids keep an eye on Ahmed has pork in your lunch?
- It is simply hypocritical, and I'm not buying the lament, In comes with.
- I have muslim roots, and one of the things that made today that I have opted out of islam, is the constant attempt to control another human being by running on guilt, shame, honor, and conscience.
- Anyone who knows me personally, knows that I am a fair man, but when children are used as hostages, so snaps for me. How is it distasteful.
- My call to these commentators, is to look inward.
- We can't hide from the world for our children, but when the child comes to us as parents and says that they are bored of the world, so we should show them love, and strength.
- There is no love or strength of calling people racist and islamofob. It only confirms the fears children already may have.
- to Conclude, I must repeat what I have uttered. the
- Never in life I will teach my children to tie, simply because there are people who can not behave properly.
- For the fact is that even if you keep your mouth shut, you will be able to run into these types.
And even if you dance after their music, they will just find other excuses not to facilitate the arse and take responsibility for their own lives, writes Mustafa. But what are you thinking?