Chickens and driving are a bad combination.
The at most. Yet year after year the Danish drivers, which are harvested in the police påskerazzia.
And again this year will the police be on the streets at easter in order to ensure that the danes don't get too much in the west, before they sit behind the wheel and driving home from the annual easter lunch.
the national Police informs in a press release, that the police will once again implement a specific action against the speed and liquor - and drug-driving in the days 12. april 22. april.
Easter-the raid is nationwide.
do you Have a special interest to police the comings and goings on the Danish roads, it might interest you to read about the latest figures from the national Police concerning law enforcement use of fotovogne.
on Friday published the news agency Ritzau the most recent figures for the amount of speeding tickets printed on the Danish roads.
Read more about them here.
Here fotovognene printed the most number of fines
the Highways dominate the inventory of where fotovognene in 2018 blitzede most drivers.
There are many who drive too fast on the highway. Anyway, there are very few who are killed and seriously injured.
* In 2017 lost 13 people to life on the highways, while 136 were killed on a road with two tracks. It will often be a road.
* 84 was badly injured on a highway, while the 1224 was badly injured on a road with two tracks.
Here was printed the most fines in 2018:
1. Vestmotorvejen, houston, tx: 33.604 fines, a total of 43,8 million dollars.
2. H. C. Andersen's Boulevard, Copenhagen: 14.209 fines, a total of 22.9 million dollars.
3. The north jutland Motorway, Randers: 11.300 fines, a total of 14.3 million dollars.
4. Storebæltsbroerne, houston, tx: 10.530 fines, a total of 15.4 million Danish kroner.
5. Åboulevard in Copenhagen: 9139 fines, in total 14.1 million.
6. Nørre Allé, Copenhagen: 8330 fines, 12.3 million dollars.
7. The øresund motorway, Tårnby: 7584 fines, a total of 13,1 million.
8. Helsingørmotorvejen, Rudersdal: 7104 fines, a total of 9.3 million dollars.
9. Sydmotorvejen, Vordingborg: 6116 fines, a total of 8.8 million crowns.
10. Holbækmotorvejen, Høje-Taastrup: 5994 fines, a total of 7,9 million dollars.
Sources: Statistics Denmark, data for the use by the police fotovogne of the national Police.