HAMBURG (Ekstra Bladet): 12 goals, formidable presentations and an overview in class of its own. There is much to say about Mikkel Hansen's performance against France in the WORLD cup semifinals.
The French star Kentin Mahé was also not too fine to praise the storspillende dane after the match, despite a disappointing French defeat seen from their point of view.
- When you score 12 goals, you must do something right.
- Mikkel Hansen is one of the best, and indeed it was very cool to see him play. It is very difficult to stop him. He has the qualities to deliver on his opponents also say Kentin Mahé.
assistant Coach of the French team, Guillaume Gille, highlighting the fact that Hansen not only today but throughout the tournament has shown high class.
- He was a key player in the fight. He was very effective, as he has been throughout the tournament. He is in really good shape, " says Guillaume Gille to Ekstra Bladet.
Not much driving for the French team. Denmark did the working conditions of France difficult. Specifically, one thing must be corrected within bronzekampen.
- It is very easy to see the difference in the day. We don't play well today, and Denmark plays a great fight. We want to say congratulations to Denmark, because they play very effective handball.
- It was difficult for us to find our game. Therefore, it was a very difficult game. We'll never find the rhythm in our defense. We close the normally never as many goals as in this battle.
- Where disappointed In that, having missed the finals?
- It is always very disappointing to lose a semi-final, but we must accept that Denmark was better than us today. We need to put this match behind out, so we can concentrate on the bronzekampen.
France meets Germany in the bronzekampen in the Box on Sunday.
Handball - 25. jan. 2019 - at. 19:14 Niklas Landin worst of all danes
Handball - 25. jan. 2019 - at. 18:55 France humiliated! Denmark smashes in the WORLD cup final