Alma Agger can call themselves the winner of the 'X Factor' 2020.
It happens after a close final where the decision to end stood between her and Mathilde Caffey. After the victory it is a naturally happy Alma Agger, who encounter Extra Magazine.
- It is for the crazy. I am going to audition a little bit of fun and is becoming more and more invested in it. To conclude, I would SO like to win, so it is just awesome to get the last with, " she says with a smile that goes from ear to ear.
- How was it to hear your name be called out?
I stood and said to myself, 'it will not be you, it will not be you' because I would not build an expectation up. So when it was me I thought 'no, no, no', and then you get the flowers. Arhmen, it is so awesome.
See also: Dramatic ending: As crazy dense was the
Alma Agger, who has long been storfavorit to victory among the bookmakers, does not hide that the victory means a lot to her.
- It just means insanely much. To get just the last with. It has been fed to the recognition and faith in themselves and that you can perform live, which I really appreciate. It is just something else entirely to sing live, so I just hope I get to do it again.
Her plan is to continue with the music. That's why she's extra happy for the part of the premium, involving a professional home studio.
- So you can sit and mix and jam at home, which is insanely fat. I am also really very much to working with Sony, she says.
Sony Music had put a contract up for grabs.
Thomas Culture won for the third year in a row. Photo: Mogens Flindt
along the Way in the program, she was praised to the skies by his mentor, Thomas Culture, who called her the best he's ever worked with. The words warmed.
- It was really awesome to hear. Also because I have heard about the good singers, while we have practiced, such as Chili. They are insanely talented, so to be compared with them, I think is just insanely fat, she smiles.
See also: Nude shock in the 'X Factor'
the Victory should not be celebrated much much in the evening. Maybe with a single beer. But otherwise it quietly in contacts with friends and family, when she will meet with representatives of the press on Sunday. She hopes that the cooperation with Thomas Culture can continue in one form or another.
- I have his number and he has mine. Then we'll see what happens. I could well imagine that we would talk together, maybe, she says.