the COURT IN GLOSTRUP: An aggrieved in a case of violence and kidnapping, changed his explanation in court so violently, that the presiding judge found it necessary to admonish the man.
- I will have to interrupt you and remind you that you said you, under penalty of perjury, said the president Alexander Nørby halfway inside the man's explanation.
In the case of two brothers with kurdish background, accused of violence, threats and deprivation of liberty, which follow the indictment happened in the period from 3. august around at 16.50 and up until a little over midnight.
In the indictment saith, that the victim in the case was the attack on an Ingo-service station, which is located at Harald Nyborg on Gladsaxevej in Søborg. Here the man was first beaten and kicked, after which he was verfet into the back of a car and then driven around Zealand.
During the trip, he was threatened with a knife and beaten repeatedly, says the indictment.
the Case depends greatly on the victim's own explanation. And it was also the man himself, who initially went to the police and notified the case.
the Case began yesterday, Tuesday. The two brothers refuse to commit.
In connection with a notification is flush against the man's initial explanation with the wording of the indictment. To the police, the man also explained that the two brothers felt that he owed them 700,000 for the hash, and it was this requirement that led to the attack 3. august of last year.
In all, it was about 60 kilos of hash, which he said in his explanation to the police, had received from the brethren of the commission in 2014. But the police had come on the trail of the case, and the man was then arrested and remanded in custody.
In so doing, it took the police 55 pounds of marijuana. The brethren believed, however, remains that he owed them money for hashen, said in his explanation to the police.
But it was nonsense and hyperbole it all, he explained Tuesday in court:
- I have come here to tell the truth. I have in the past exaggerated a little, because I felt that the police did not take me seriously.
He was right enough gone to the police because he wanted to notify a voldsforhold. During the trip he had been beaten some times by a third man who was also on the trip.
But he did not feel that the police would take the matter seriously, if not it was juicy, he explained.
It was true that he owed to the elder brother money, but there was only talk of dkk 70,000, which he had borrowed for a car purchase. The money had had he never paid back.
Randomly, he was 3. august last year encountered storebroen by Ingo-the idea of Galdsaxevej.
- I get a friendly pat on the shoulder, and then I overbalance and fall over and turn upside down. Then he helped me into his car, explained the man at yesterday's hearing.
Then they had good friends run a trip around Zealand, before the man had eventually put him at a high school in the suburbs of Brønshøj some hours later.
It was during his explanation that the judge felt it necessary to admonish him. So did the prosecutor, Peter Rask, who pointed out that the man's explanation was not even in line with the two accused.
- Your explanation bristle against everything you've previously explained, and what the defendants have explained, it sounded from the prosecutor in connection with the man's explanation.
the Man denied also, that he subsequently had been approached by rockertyper at home - or on the second show had been subjected to a pressure.
Both brothers explained also at the hearing. Here told storebroren, that he had borrowed the man dkk 70,000. And that he repeatedly had tried to make contact with the man, so that he could get his money.
3. august last year was he randomly encountered the man at the Ingo-tank. He had called to his little brother, who was nearby, and quickly came to the site. Storebroren was angry and had knocked the man a few times. So he had helped the man into his car so they could drive him to the hospital because he was bleeding.
the Man would not, however, at the hospital. Instead they were driven around for the first to get something to eat and happened to find another hospital.
How to explained to both brothers.
Two random witnesses, who had witnessed the incident, explained in turn how they had seen two men beating and kicking a third man. Then was the victim thrown into a car that then drove away, explained one witness.
the Case continues Friday where the plan is judgment.