After the data theft is determined according to information from the authorities - new Details of Minister Seehofer learned first of all, only the inside. Only on Tuesday he wants to inform the Public.
only the Federal interior Minister Horst Seehofer learns to this day. The President of the Federal office for information security (BSI) and the Federal criminal police office (BKA) should bring him on the current status of a work meeting, that is to say: not for the Public. Until the middle of the week wants to speak Seehofer open to the public.
press speaker Sören Schmidt stressed that the authorities need time to process the extensive amount of data had been published. "We see significant progress. The authorities are very busy in order to do that." The results were, however, not so that they wanted to release them to the Public.
Also have a Twitter Account, have been for weeks stolen data disseminated. He was locked on Friday.criticism of the SPD-Boss Nahles
confusion there had been about when the BSI of the mass knew data theft. Already in December cases had been known, had President Arne Schönbohm said. The BCA objected to, it was only in the night to Friday. Now the Federal government corrects the Ministry of the interior: at the end of last year, it went to single cases, which were only now brought into connection with the current case.
all of This would only lead to criticism, even in the case of SPD Leader Andrea Nahles. She was even affected, your mobile phone number and home address were published. "I must say, a good impression and one that calms me down, has done everything," she said to the SWR. "I had the impression, as the right Hand does not know what the left hand is doing. The Federal Minister of the interior is now responsible to educate. He has announced that he wants to do - let's see."
On Thursday, the interior Committee in the Bundestag. The members come together specifically for the purpose of data theft.