"In a short time has several cats become poisoned by anti-freeze and died. Now warns kattägarna each other and the warnings are disseminated also on social media around the Habo. "
"– It was terrible! The cat got killed, " says a Habobo for Jnytt. "
"Multiple cat owners write about how their cats died in a very short time, reports Jnytt. The reason is suspected to be glykolförgiftning and now calls on the Habobor each other to be vigilant. "
"– It was terrible! The cat got killed, " says a Habobo for Jnytt."
"One person telling for Jnytt that at first she thought it was a coincidence when her friend's cat suddenly fell ill with kidney failure, at the age of three. "
" I had no thought to check if it was glykolförgiftning, but then fell ill, Pelle, my other cat, and had the same symptoms. The cat rolled with the eyes, had seizures and threw up, " says the friend of the newspaper. "
"After a visit at the Blue star animal hospital Gothenburg, it was found that the cat suffered glykolförgiftning and got killed when it failed to save. She is one of those who want to warn other cat owners. "
"”I don't Feel like a coincidence”"
"In the area, usually a cat called Sixten move much outdoors. "
" We said that if They get sick, then there is something which is not true. Now it does not feel like a coincidence anymore, " she says to the newspaper. "
"She says that she knows of four to six cats that died suddenly under similar circumstances. On Saturday, she was told that although They had died of glykolförgiftning. "
"sixten's owner tells Jnytt that she has not been reported to the police the event, then it is difficult to prove that the case of poisoning. He had come home and did not want to eat or drink. After that veterinarian, a test showed that it was due to the glykolförgiftning the decision was made to euthanize him. "
"– It feels skitjobbigt. He was a member of the family. I have no evidence that someone has poisoned Sixten, but why are they glycol be so easily accessible? she says to the newspaper. "