AGF's new assault weapons Patrick Mortensen has learned to live with its afbrændere.
Thanks to a personal coach, the former FCK-player with more Morten Bertolt.
As the 29-year-old striker could beam after two goals in the AGF-the victory of 3-0 over Horsens.
- Two goals on five. It is well very well, said Patrick Mortensen, who started to bring the AGF in front of, within, he had three afbrændere including the spring perhaps the greatest burns, when he mirror from five feet kicked on the post.
He saved the evening, when the substituted Tobias Sana opposite Mustapha Bundu gave a 100 percent possibility, so he could beat the 3-0 victory real.
Between the two targets had Mustafa Amini brought AGF at 2-0.
- We would like to have scored a hat-trick, Therefore, I gave Mustapha Bundu an earful, and he was also quick to say sorry, told Patrick Mortensen after a moving evening, but also the big evening, because he, after all, is purchased to solve the CHIEF's problem to score enough goals.
- The most important thing for me is that I can get to chances, said Patrick Mortensen, who now stands at six goals in the spring.
- I do not think so much about it, when I have burned.
- They are just to get on, because a Messi burner the also in between, said Patrick Mortensen, who want to admit that AGF is a lot bigger than what he previously has tried in his career, which really took off in Lyngby and continued with undiminished force in the Norwegian Sarpsborg, so he arrived at the AGF with 82 goals in ’the book’ spaced respectively 50 goals in Lyngby and 32 goals in Sarpsborg.
Cooperation with the personal coach Morten Bertolt has been started in two years.
- We talk together after every match, but it may also be that we have more conversations in the course of a week, told Patrick Mortensen, who in addition to the victory and the goals was fond of the expression, which AGF had left.
It ended with, Horsens was played out of its own orbit, and 'the hviie' was closer to the 4-0 and 5-0 than a Horsens come back in a match where the home team were not created a single real målchance.
Although the unfortunate hero from the other day, lejesvenden from Liverpool, Kamil Grabara got redress, he showed glimpses of the insecurity, so he's not recovered fully from the infamous night against Jacksonville.
Opposite the home team waded AGF in chances, and both Brother Blume and Mustapha Bundu was, among other things only with a accomplished Matej Delac, as Patrick Mortensen was not the only to burn oplagde scoring opportunities..
after just over half an hour had guest Alexander Munksgaard be deleted after being hit in the head.