After many days with high solar and varmebølge put a cold front an end to the summery weather on Sunday.
And the cooler weather looks to continue into this week, returned duty meteorologist at the Danish Meteorological Institute (DMI) Frank Nielsen.
- It has been right down to eight degrees in the night. So it is a significant change, and most people have probably slept well in the night indoor with the lower temperatures, says Frank Nielsen.
A low pressure over Scotland will, according to the weatherman move over Denmark in the course of the next one and a half hours.
- Lavtrykket going to set the agenda with more clouds, showers and perhaps also with the thunder, says Frank Nielsen, and adds:
- It will not be anything to write home about. It gets a little tiresome weather.
Dagtemperaturerne Monday will be between 17 and 22 degrees, where it will be warmest in the east. Tuesday takes the temperature dive to between 15 and 19 degrees.
the Rainfall during June, according to Frank Nielsen was unevenly distributed across the country. Therefore, there are also some places in the country that can hunger after the rain of the fields and the gardens.
the Rain on Tuesday could also put a damper on brandfareindekset, which has been high in several places in the country, including at Vestsjælland, Bornholm and Nordøstfyn.
- But if you want to have sun and warmth, so is this week's worst weather Tuesday clean, temperature - and nedbørsmæssigt, says Frank Nielsen.
the Weather dishes out in the course of Wednesday and becomes more stable. Thursday and Friday it will keep fairly dry and the temperatures will be between 17 and 20 degrees.
But a genuine stabilization of the weather is absent this week, says Frank Nielsen.
- You can say that it is typically Danish summer weather with variations. Because the sun is shining one day, you should not count on the rails the day after, says Frank Nielsen.