204.714 employees are currently sent home on the system of salary compensation.
It shows a reply from the minister of trade Simon Kollerup (S) folketingsspørgsmål, as SF's Karsten Hønge have asked.
There is talk about 121.660 full-time employees and 82.838 on a part time basis.
There is, in particular hotels, restaurants and businesses in the field of trade, which has sent thousands of employees home, but it can also be seen clearly in the industry and transport sector.
In spite of the scheme, the unemployment rate increased with 47.313 persons under coronakrisen - 9. march and forward. It shows figures from the ministry of Employment.
Overall, 179.207 registered as unemployed in Denmark.
the System of wage compensation allows companies to send employees home with pay.
the State covers between 75 and 90 percent of the salary up to 30,000 crowns a month.
the Company must cover the rest and at the same time undertakes to not to fire the employees. The scheme runs until 8. July.
According to the organization Leaders, there is a risk that a part of the employees who are sent home on salary, risk losing their jobs when the scheme expires.
- Our figures show that every third leader with the employees on salary, you expect that some of them will be made redundant, after compensatory expires, says Niklas Praefke, who is chief economist in the organization.
- in Order to prevent a further escalation in the unemployment rate then there is a need for an extension of the hjælpepakkerne and a kickstart of the Danish economy, he says in a written comment.
At the liberal think-tank Cepos believes chief economist Mads Lundby Hansen, on the other hand, it would be a mistake to extend the packages.
- Hjælpepakkerne had its merits, since the government chose to close the society down, and thus you should compensate businesses and workers.
- When the society is now open again, it is important to get time in the usual market mechanisms, where the unhealthy businesses are closing down and new starts up.
- If you hold by the stimulus, so the freezer market mechanisms to ice, and so we miss of wealth in Denmark, says Mads Lundby Hansen.