There will be no big family celebration, when Johnny Reimar 12. June reaches the age of 77 years. It has coronapandemien put a stop to.
For the experienced entertainer take the disease and the public health safety rules very seriously. This is why he and his peers wife, Anni, lived quite isolated in recent months, and the intention of the couple to do so far.
– When the immediate family get together, we tend to be around 20 people, says Reimar, who can boast of being the father to four, grandfather to six and great-grandfather of two.
– In our age is Anni and I am automatically at risk for getting the disease, and it can be bad. I have had many mixed feelings the last few months. I have never experienced anything like that ... but you can get used to much. We have tried to take it quietly.
Johnny Reimar dare not say, when he is once again donning tyrolerhatten. Photo: Stine Bidstrup
– I have performed since I was 17 years old, and it is frustrating not to know when I come out again. But I will not stand and smile at a scene with tyrolerhatten on, when I know that it can be with life as the stake. I think I am waiting for a vaccine ...
The last months of unexpected time in the more or less self-imposed isolation he and Anni used to put their big villa in zealand in denmark, Ålsgårde ready for sale.
in Fact, it is several years ago, the couple lived in the house with the formidable sea view – the best, as the seller puts it.
– We love the place, and it stabs us in the heart to get rid of it, but in 2014 we took a decision to move closer to children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren, so the house has been rented out, and now we try then to sell it, says Johnny Reimar, who according to plan right now should have stayed in the family house on the Spanish costa del sol.
– Now we have to see when it will be possible to get down there. Right now we take it quietly and take care of ourselves.